Chapter 4: The Dare and Sleepover.

"Since Niall's hurt, we can't continue the game." Harry said.

"And that means WE WON!" Zayn cheered.

"YEHEY!" Louis jumped.

The boys stood silent while Julia continued in attending Niall with ice. Maybe there's some other game they could play without someone getting hurt and Harry thought of the perfect idea.

"How about a game of Truth or Dare?" said Harry and then Julia's face froze. This can't be good, she thought.

Niall smirked. "Yeah Julia, a game of Truth or dare."

"We're down for it!" The rest of the boys said.

Back to the shore they went and sat in a circle where Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Julia were all seated respectively. An empty water bottle of Harry was used and the first spin pointed towards Zayn.

"Truth or Dare?" asked Harry.

While the rest think of a good dare or truth for Zayn, Julia had another thing in mind. If Niall's asking for a challenge, so be it. She is not backing down and is down for this interesting game. No more Miss-Keeping-It-Inside, time to let them see who Julia because what they think about her or what she thinks about them doesn't matter.

But Niall's a different matter. "Let see about that," it echoed back.

Oh yeah, Niall. We'll see if you remain nice to me with my true self, Julia thought.

"Dare."

"I dare you to—"

"Wait! I have a great dare for Zayn." Julia cut off Harry.

 "Oooooooh, sure, Julia." Louis' eyebrows raised up and down to Niall.

"I dare you to take off the sunglasses of that woman sleeping there." Julia pointed. Niall laughed.

 "But—" Zayn said.

"You have to do it man." Liam placed his hand on Zayn's shoulders.

"This is going to be fun." Louis said rubbing his hands.

Taking it the sunglasses was easy, but the man beside her was tough to get through. Zayn tip-toed towards the umbrella the woman was under, but he turned back. Julia gestured him to continue quickly before the man notices.

With a deep breath, Zayn rushed and took it off from the woman's eyes. Turns out, she's a heavy sleeper. She didn't even budge!

"Now, it's my turn to spin." Zayn grabbed the bottle. It pointed to Julia.

"Truth... or Dare?" Zayn said smirking.

"Dare." Julia smiled proudly.

Louis crossed his legs and thought of a good dare. Something that'll intimidate Julia and make her say 'No' to the dare... something—

"—Aha! I dare you *whispered* this is gonna be good lads,*spoke loudly* to kiss Niall!" said Louis.

"Hahaha! Anywhere you want," winked Liam.

Niall's cocky grin a while ago faded away. Is he actually feeling nervous about this? This supposed to be the kind of 'scaring Julia' he needed, but a kiss would be too early even if it wouldn't hurt to happen. He looked at her and just then he noticed her boldness beaming, the kind that wouldn't back down in a fight. She also has that charming aura reflecting her smile right now, then a second passed and so was her smile.

"I — I can't." spoke Julia.

"Oh come on." Harry elbowed her gently.

"If you don't do it you have to take off one of your clothing." Zayn responded after Harry.