Chapter 10: #OldButGoldTwitcamWith1D

Louis shook and squeezed Liam, and said,"The Twitcam Master is back! I love Twitcam!" Too loud, Louis. Too loud. This brilliant idea of Tommo would start in a few minutes. Their management already had a countdown in waiting. The boys just have to sit on the beds with cameras focused on different angles and would speak their minds about anything. Random thoughts said out loud just like when they were just fresh out from the X-factor. Winging every interview with their best responses. Sometimes, they'd get too conscious of what they're saying that it frustrates the free willed Louis. Of course, he always wanted to be as real as possible so he speaks his mind always.

And indeed, it lead to something special.

"Wha-what do we talk about then, Master?" Liam replied to the overly-jumpy Louis.

"Just anything we want... Hihihi." He grinned.

"Can we talk about the vacation? Like, Niall's experience in particular?" Harry swung his arm around Louis' shoulder.

Niall stood up from the sound of his name and said, "Hey, hey, I can hear you. And there's nothing to talk about really," He placed his guitar in the corner.

A member of the production management approached the boys and told them the ground rules in the situation. No swearing or cursing in front of the camera, keep the topics light as possible, no talking ill of others and so on. Their primary avoidance is putting their names on the line again. Maybe it's best to settle the leaked album issue first, the member said to them. They understood, sat on the bed and waited for the countdown to begin.

Fans all over the Internet world were going crazy for the Twitcam! But what's more crazy is that Niall can't stop replaying the words in his head, the words of his confession he spoke to Louis. He admitted it, finally. And a stupid smile on his face appeared when the sentence "I like her!" came to his mind. Louis nudged him by his elbow and whispered, "Still bothered by earlier? We can talk about it here,"

"Not here!" His face rose temperature and he knew, he blushed. Most of the people looked at Niall's red cheeks, wondering what just happened.

"Not here what, mate?" Asked Zayn.

"Ehrm, no, it's nothing." He hit Louis on his side by his elbow. "Ow!"

3...

2...

1...

"Go!" Their faces beamed with joy and in unison said, "Hello! We are One Direction!"

"Welcome to our #OldbutGoldTwitcamWith1D. We used to do these stuff often and we're bringing it back. Sooooo, what's it gonna be boys?" Louis looked at his bandmates with the expression only meticulous fans understood, the I-FOUND-KEVIN expression. A facial expression rarely shown but exclusively popular back in the Video Diaries days. A beautiful start to a trip back to the past.

---

With the strength that remained in her, she pushed herself to go back home. Back to where it should have ended in the first place. The foot of her home, the things that contains it, it felt empty now. Home. Shouldn't it envelope a person with warmth and the mantle of maternal protection? Stepping in, it didn't feel the same way. Julia missed home. She missed the boys.

As soon as she got in her bedroom, she slammed herself on the bed with tears dripping down her eyes. They left without a single word, a hug or a goodbye. Is it because she hurt Niall? Is it her fault? It ached more and more now that she realized the last memory Niall have is her hurting him, badly. Her back facing him as she ran away from him, a distance she created between them, turning away from her first love, that's his last moment with her. Julia gripped her pillow tighter and cried harder.