Chapter: 8

Dinah's P.O.V.

I woke up and checked the time. It was 5 p.m. I couldn't believe I slept that long. I looked over and saw Lauren still asleep. She was so cute. I don't know what to do with my feelings for her. I know she's starting to develop feelings for Brad, so maybe I should just let them two be a thing. I don't know..I'm hungry tho. I got out my bunk trying my best not to wake up Lauren. I walked over to the snack bar, there was a note from the girls.

We went out and we probably won't be back until tomorrow night. There's pizza and soda in the fridge for the both of you. Bye we love you guys.. xxKissesxx --The girls

I wonder where they went. I walked over to the fridge and took out two pieces of pizza and the bottle of pineapple soda. I put the pizza in the microwave and poured me a cup of soda. I grabbed my pizza and soda and walked to the back lounge. I put on the lion king because I love this movie. A couple minutes later I heard something rumbling around in the bunks. Lauren walked through the door with a sad look on her face that was so cute.

"What's wrong Lo?" "You left me." "I'm sorry , I was hungry." "It's okayy." She came over and sat next to me. She took a bite of my pizza and drunk my soda. "There's some in the fridge you know." "Yea but I want yours." She smiled and her smile is so beautiful. "Where are the girls?" she asked. "They went somewhere and they won't be back until tomorrow night". " Oh okayy". A couple minutes past and the movie was over. " Dinah I'm bored" she said with the cutest pout on her face. " What do you want to do princess??". " Can we play a game" " What game??" "Ummm....Battleship. I haven't played that in forever" "Lol okayy. Go get it". While she went to get the game , I cleaned the table off and got us some snacks.

*SKIP TO THE END OF THE GAME*

"J,6". "Damn it..you sunk my last ship Lo." " Yayy , I win and you lose like always" " Shut up..you wanna play again?" " Nahh I'm actually tired,, come cuddle with me??". How could I say no to the most beautiful girl on earth. "Yea, sure. Let me clean up real quick and I'll meet you in your bunk". "Okayy". After she left I started to clean up and put the game away. Shortly after, I joined Lauren in her bunk but she was already sleep. I laid down and closed my eyes. Now we both were asleep.

Lauren's P.O.V
When I woke Dinah was still sleep so I decided to make breakfast for her. I started to make the waffle batter and put the bacon in the pan. I put the batter in the waffle maker which makes two waffles at a time. I flipped the bacon over and put some eggs in a different pan. I scrambled the eggs, put cheese in it and put a top over the pan so the cheese could melt. I put the bacon on the plate and grabbed the two waffles and put them on the plate. Then I put the eggs on the plate and got a cup of orange juice. I put the cup and syrup on the tray and put the tray in the back lounge. I made the lounge look more presentable and beautiful, then I went to wake Dinah up. I shook her and called her name, "Dinah..babe...its time to get up" ,, but she didn't get up. So I got on top of her and started to kiss all over her face. She started giggling. "Lo what are you doing" she asked while giggling. "I'm waking you up with kisses. I made you breakfast so get your lazy ass up and come eat". I got out the bunk and went into the back lounge, she followed after me. "Awwe thanks Lo, you didn't have to make me breakfast. I could've just ate cereal or something". "I wanted to , but hurry up cause we're going skating after". While Dinah was eating I got in the shower and she got in when I was done. "Are you ready to go Dinah?" "Yea , c'mon". We left the bus and started to drive to the skating rink. When we arrived at the rink I paid for the both of us and we grabbed our skates. After an hour or so we started to get hungry. Dinah wanted to pay for the food since I paid for admission and the skates so I let her. "What would you like beautiful" I heard the man say to Dinah. I was a little jealous."Can I have two slices of pepperoni pizza and two sprites please" "Your total is $5.30,, thank you". Soon after he gave her the food and the drink with his number on a napkin but when we got to the table she threw it away. "Why didn't you keep his number. He seemed sweet and he was cute?." "I'm actually falling in love with someone else right now" "Really, who??". But before she could answer FORMATION came on and she dragged me out to the rink. I tried and tried to get her to tell me who she was falling for but she kept ignoring me. After a couple of songs we decided to leave. When we were about to go out the door we saw the girls and the vamps so we hid behind a game machine and waited for them to go by. Then we ran out the doors and to the car. We were laughing so much when we got in the car. "Did you have fun Dinah??" "Yea, thanks for taking me skating,, I had a lot of fun Lo." "No problem,, but since you can't run away from me, can you tell me who your falling for?" "How about this, let's go back to the bus and have a little dance party, then I'll tell you." "Promise?" "I promise". So I started the car and drove back to the bus. When we got to the bus we started to clean the front lounge. Then we popped some popcorn, grabbed some chips and soda, then Dinah put some music on and of course Beyonce came on. For the most part there was a lot of upbeat party songs, but then Sorry came on. So I took this as an opportunity to ask Dinah who she was falling for. "So are you gonna tell me now?". But all she did was ignore me again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a chair and told me to sit down so I did. She left and came back in just some underwear and a bra. "What's going on Dinah?". But she still ignored me. She turned on Dance for you by beyonce and walked over to me. She sat in my lap and started to grind on me. I was enjoying it very much. She was giving me a lap dance and the question just left my mind completely. She bent over and started to twerk. The best view ever plus she has a thong on. She lifted up and turned around and sat in my lap. "You". "What"? I asked. "The person I'm falling for is you Lauren". She got up and turned the music off and walked back to Me. I stood up and leaned against the counter. She came over to me and was about to kiss me but then we heard the door open and she grabbed her robe.

*Author's Note*

I'm sooooo sorry guys. It's been forever since I've updated any of my books. Just been stressed out lately and busy with moving to Florida and I'm trying to fix a mistake that I made in my relationship but everything is getting better I guess. If you want to talk just contact me. I'm here for everyone.

Instagram: chiil.viibes
                   honey.Lauren
                  _sad.pain_
Twitter: drea__99
Snapchat: hopeful.dr3a
Kik: _CookieMonster_Elmo
Vine: chiil.vibes
And you can message me here