Chapter 2

Lauren's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do. Dinah had kissed me and i was just standing there staring at her. I got back in the bed and just started to finish watching jeepers creepers. " Are you okay." Dinah asked softly. "Yes, im fine." The movie had ended so i got up and turned the T.V. off. Dinah was already asleep. I was still confused about what happened. I couldn't really sleep so i decided to get on Tumblr. While i was on tumblr Dinah started shaking and squirming in the bed and out of no where she was screaming. I woke her up as fast as i could. " Dinah , wake up!" She was breathing really heavg. " Are you okay Dinah?" "yea , it was just a nightmare." Dinah said as she was trying to calm down. "Well i guess no more Gallows for you then" "yea i guess not." I decided to get Dinah and I some water cause our throats were a lil dry.

Dinah's P.O.V

I'm surprised that i didn't wake any of the other girls up when i screamed. Lauren came back with the water and took a sip while she sat down on the bed. It silent and awkward cause we was just sitting there doing nothing. "Why did you kiss me?" Lauren said looking confused. " She caught me off guard , i didnt know what to say. But i do know i had to tell her that i have feelings for her. " Well....um...from the very start I thought you was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. And when you started singing for your audition for x-factor , my heart melted. I mean your like the first girl i.....I ever really liked. I love your beautiful green-blue eyes and how they sparkle when someone compliments you. I love you big beautiful smile , ur wavy-curly brown hair. I love how you cuddle with me when we watch scary movies together because i feel safe in your arms".

Lauren P.O.V

Dinah was explaining her feeling to me and i was surprised about all of this and by the time she was done she was in tears. I moved closer to her and put my arms around her. Dinah is a really beautiful girl but I don't want to ruin our friendship. " Come on D , stop crying and look at me. You are a very beautiful girl and i really love you cause your my best friend." Dinah was smiling. " I dont know want our friendship to be messed up, plus I have a boyfriend. But I do love you Dinah." I leaned down and kissed Dinah on her head. She looked up at me and smiled. "I Love You" Dinah said. " I Love You Too Dinah".