Chapter 4: The Guest

Lauren's P.O.V

As we were driving in the car i was thinking about Dinah and Luke. "Can i talk to you Ally?". Ally was like the big sister of the group and she gave great advice too. " Sure , what's wrong Lo?" Ally asked in concern. " Well...um.....never mind, i'll ask u later." " You sure?" " Yea" "okay". We finally arrived at the studio and of course 5sos was there. I really liked Luke. He's funny, handsome, he has a great personality, and i just like him. He only hit me once but he was drunk and he was upset. But the one person who i would've never thought to see with them was Dinah's ex-boyfriend , Siope. "Heyy beautiful". Luke said happily. " Heyy". He kissed me on the lips and gave me a huge hug. I saw the look on Dinah's face when me and luke kissed. She look like she was about to cry. Normani , Ally, and Camila went into the studio to play around with sounds. "What are you doing here siope!?" "Nice to see you too Dinah. But anyway im here to sing with them. They asked me to rap for them in their new album." I can tell that Dinah was pissed.

Dinah's P.O.V

I was sooo pissed. I mean like i cant stand Siope. Now im really mad cuz of what simon just told me..us. 5sos is suppose to be touring with us in 2 months. Ughh i cant stand being in this stupid studio with him so i got up and left. "I'll go talk to her." Siope said. He got up and walked outside to where Dinah was. "What's wrong D,?" "Go away, you know i hate you for what you did. I cant stand you and now your touring with me just makes me furious." "Come on baby, you know i love you and you love me too, so get up and come here." " No! Go fuck yourself. Just get away from me." "Dont yell at me Bitch!!" "Heyy! Dont yell at Dinah or call her Bitch." When i looked up it was Lauren. I was so happy she came out here to get this ass away from me. "This doesn't concern you Lauren." "You're right but i dont appreciate how your speaking to D,." " Why do you care? She's just a fat, ugly, piece of trash anyway, so fuck off." My face started to tear up. " No she's not, now you need to leave before you get hurt plus the rest of the guys are waiting for your stupid ass in the van so get the fuck out of here now!" "Whatever, bye bitches!" Siope said smirking.

Laurens P.O.V

I saw Dinah crying hard against the tree. I went to sit next to her and put my arms around her. "Dont listen to what he said D. Your beautiful and your body is perfect. And if you was a piece of trash i would reuse, reduce, and recycle you." "That was the most cornest thing i have ever heard Lo." Dinah giggled. I wiped the tears off of D's face and kissed her cheek. "Now come on get up we have to go make and rehearse some songs." As we walked towards the studio all the girls were standing outside. "What's going on?" "Simon had an emergency call and he rescheduled the next meeting 2 weeks from now." Camila said. "Well what are we going to do now?" Dinah asked. Everybody looked at each other and smiled. "TO THE BEACH!!" We all screamed and ran off to the car.