Chapter 6: The Storm

Dinah's P.O.V

I woke up to the girls laughing. I decided to get up and go join them. I went to sit in between Ally and Normani. Camila was sitting in the recliner and Lauren was sitting on the couch across from me. "Okay. Now that everybody is up, we have 4 hours till we have to go to the airport." Ally said. "So what should we do." Lauren asked. "Well im starving, so can we eat." "You are always starving Mila." Everybody started laughing. Ally decided to get up and cook us some pancakes, eggs, and bacon. While she was cooking I decided to go back to me and Lauren room so i could take a shower and pack my bags up. When I was in the shower i heard screaming and a door slammed. I hurried out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I ran into the room to see Lauren crying on the floor.

Lauren's P.O.V

I went into the room to pack my bags so i could get that out of the way. As i was getting my suitcase i heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it. "Heyy beautiful." "What do you want Luke?" "Well i came her to apologize and-" "Just save your breath. We are not getting back together so you can leave." "I wasnt asking to get back together cause we are not breaking up." "Yes the fuck we are broken up. I dumped you so its over!" As soon as i said that I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face. Luke had slapped me. "Its not over till I say it's over bitch!" Luke yelled and slammed the door. As soon as he left Dinah came out  the bathroom and i ran into her arms. "Are you okay Laur? What's wrong?" "I dont wanna talk about it right now." I stayed in Dinah's arms for a couple of minutes until i realized she was in a towel. "Oh...god...im sorry. Im going to let you get dress now." "It's okay" Dinah went to her side of the bed to get dressed. I tried so hard not to look but her body was so perfect. Dinah decided to put on some basketball shorts, a tank top, and her high top nike. By the time she was done the food was done so we decided to go eat. It took ally an hour to cook the food. Everybody sat at the table. We started eating and talking. Its been an hour and everybody wanted to go shopping before we leave so we did an hour of shopping. When we came back home we all started to pack up. When everybody was done it was time to go so everybody got their suitcases and headed out to the van. I sat between ally and dinah all the way in the back and normani was up front with camila.

Dinah's P.O.V

We finally arrived at the airport. We got on the plane. We sat how we was sitting in the car. We were going to new york to see our tour bus. Its been a couple of hours and everybody was sleep but me and lauren. "Lauren?" "Yea" "Can you tell me what happened this morning?" "Why do you want to know so bad D?" "Because i'm worried about you and i wanna make sure you are okay." "Well no Dinah, i'm not okay. Luke came over to apologize but i told him that me and him was over so he slapped me okay!." "Why didn't you tell me this morning?" "Because i didnt want you or the other girls worrying about it and i didnt want Luke to hurt you." "He's not going to hurt me. And i'll protect you from him. He's never going to hurt you again, okay?" I wiped the tears of off her face and kissed her cheek. "Thanks Dinah, i'm glad your my friend." She kissed my cheek and put her head on my shoulder. An hour later we landed. Everybody was already up. When we got off the plane we rushed to get our luggage and ran to the tour bus. It was huge and i loved it. I looked back at lauren. She look like she wanted to be happy but she wasnt. "Whats wrong Lolo?" "Does it look like it's about to storm?" "Yea but i'll protect you." Lauren wasn't a big fan of storms and we were sleeping on the bus so she was going to have a hard time sleeping. It was about 10:30 p.m. camila had top bunk, me and lauren had middle and ally and normani had bottom. Everybody was sleep besides lauren. "*pssstt* Dinah? Are you awake?" "I am now. Whats wrong?" "I can't sleep, can you cuddle with me please?" "Yea sure." I got down from my bunk and went to hers. I laid next to her and put my arm around her. She turned around so that we was facing each other. There was thunder and lightning going out side all night. She kissed me on my cheek. "What was that for?" "Just for being there for me and caring about me.....I Love You Dinah." "I Love You Too Lauren." I kissed her on her head and we fell asleep.

Lauren P.O.V

I woke up to a knock at the door. It was simon but behind him was.......