Eyes On You

"Sophia wake up someone is here" My mom said waking me up. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and went down and found my mother sitting eating breakfeast with some guy. "Sophia meet Hulio he is going to help you get to america" Mom said. I sat down and greeted Hulio. "Mom so this guy can take you and me to america to live there" I said. "I saved up for your visa but i dont have a visa you will go live with hulio hes my cousins friend and he will take care of you until I get my visa" Mom said. "No why I wanted you to come I want you to come please mother" I said. "I dont have a visa and i couldnt even aford the plane ticket hulio helped me" Mom said. I looked at hulio i saw him staring right down at my breasts I didn't say anything to him. 2 weeks past and it was time for me to go I said bye to my mother and got on the plane and hulio sat right next to me. The plane started and heard the pilot saying that we are going to Texas. "Hulio I thought we were going to USA" I said. Hulio laughed and said "Texas is in USA" Hulio said. "OOh" I said. We landed at the Austin airport. "wow this place is beautiful" I said then hulio took my hand and dragged me to a van. I saw 2 other tall guys "There she is" One of the guys  said. "She better pure" One of the other guys said. "she is..get in the van with the other girls" Hulio said. "Other girls?" I asked. I got in and saw 6 other girls. "Your also going to live the dream with us" One of the girls said. "Hi my name is Paulina from greece whats your name?" Paulina said. "My name is Sophia...sophia inglass from mexico did Hulio also take you to come live the american dream" I asked. "whos hulio?" Paulina asked. "The guy who took us here" I said. "no he told me his name was Richard" She said. "He told me his name is Chris" Another girl said. "He told me his name is Tom" Another girl said. "He told me his name is Eddie" Another girl said. "And he told me his name William"  another girl said. "What is going on here he lied to us what are your names" I said. One said "Cassidy" The other girl said "Helena" the other said "Briana" The other said "Jane" and the other said "Joanna". "Nice to meet you Cassidy,Helena,Briana,Jane and Joanna" I said. "But why would whatever his name is lie to us" Joanna said. Hulio and the other 2 guys got in the car. "Why did you lie to us Hulio or whatever your name is" I said. He looked at me and said "shut up I got things to take care of" He said. We got to a very big house in the desert. He leaded us to our room It was the base ment "This is your room get in and never try to escape you will all be called for your evaluation" He said. "What! evaluation" I said. He quickly closed the doors and locked us in "Hey open up" Cassidy said. It was dark we went down and then 10 girls walked out "who are you girls" Helena said. "Hi my name is Britany" She introduced her self and shaked all of our hands. "why are we locked up in here" I said. "Hi my name is Bridget the reason we are all here is becouse we were tricked into sex slavery" She said. "what!" Jane said. "My name is Ming your newcomers one of you will be sold tonight who ever the man chooses he takes the guy upstairs makes money out of all this" She  said. 2 hours past and I developed a bond with the grls especially Cassidy. I heard the sound of a car pulling up front. "Its time" Ming said. "What should we do" Jane said. "Do what ever they tell you to do or you will get whipped" Ming said she showed us all the scars on her back. Hulio opened up the door "get up here you six" He said. We all went up we saw an indian man in a suit "You are sure they are virgins right" The guy said. "Yes i made sure how many do you want 20000 each since there new" Hulio said. "Just one so start" The guy said. "Take off all your clothes girls" Hulio said. "No!" Helena said. Hulio went over and slapped helena. "You will all take off your clothes immedietly" Hulio said. We all got naked. The indian guy walked back and forth he stopped at cassidy "I want her" He said. "Girls go down stairs cassidy go take your  things and get ready to go" Hulio said. We all went down I started crying for cassidy and cassidy started crying. "This is goodbye" She said and gave us all hugs. "Cassidy you will always be my friend " I said I took one of my necklaces and gave it to her. "keep this to remember me" I said. "really.." She smiled and hugged me we went upstairs with her. "Get in his car" Hulio said. The guy drove off with cassidy we all went down stairs. I thought of what my life was going to be like I missed my mom but now this. I asked ming what will happen to cassidy "She will lose her virginity tonight" Ming said. I looked up at the moon and thought of cassidy.