The Quite Ones

The story continues from the exact point we left off. If You Dont like dirty stories dont read this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(warning if you are younger than 16 dont read a very brief sex scene is included)

"No Jokes, damn girl he must have said no" Briana said. "He called me fame whore" Sophia looked at all the girls. 

"Guys we can do this"  

                                                                                                                                           "On what terms?"      

"we may be girls but he's just one man"                              

                                                                             "He's a cult member and serial killer who knows what he is capable of...he did kill agnes"

Sophia was very hopeless. She looked at jane. "Jane come with me". Jane stood up an went with sophia upstairs.

" I know that we dont talk that much"  

                                                                                                                "yeah im one of the quite ones"  

                                                                                                                          "You say uh...Im really horny"                                                                                                                          

Jane looked at sophia she seemed nervous. Sophia looked intrigued by Jane

"come with me" Sophia said as she took jane to the bathroom.

Sophia started to run a bubble bath. She dropped her clothes and hopped in. Jane stood and looked at sophia.

"don't just stand there" Sophia said.                                                                                                                    "are we allowed to be here"                                                           

Sophia smiled and looked at Jane. "Take off your clothes" She said with out hesitating.

"dont be shy...touch me..tell me what you like about me"                                                                               

Jane smiled and started to touch sophias legs

"I like your soft silky skin...I like how demanding you are" Jane said very slowly

"Oh lets see......I like your breasts you have this body I would die for, I like your eyes....When I look at you..you make me feel like a man whose cock is so damn hard and we could fuck like it was our last night on this earth" Sophia said as she stroked janes breasts.  

Jane started to moan softly. Sophia and Jane shared a very passionate kiss.

"I want you to touch me in places you've never touched" Sophia said as Jane moaned.

Jane turned off the lights and all you could hear was girls moaning in arousement.

Suddenly someone turned on the light. 

"Get out of here!" some masked man said. He went over to sophia and put a gun over her head. 

  Another man came in and grabbed them and took them downstairs. Sophia and Jane were still naked. 

Every girl was downstairs in the living room tied up. 

"what were these 2 doing" A man said                                                                                                                "they were having a little lesbo fun fest I found them fingering each other"

The man laughed, and tied them both while naked. 

"can't we atleast where clothes" Jane asked                                                                                                     "no, were enjoying the view of them purky breasts" He said.

One man braught in a safe a huge one.

Hulio had a gun to his head. "open this safe lermont, and don't try anything we will kill you,you thought you could fool us thought we wouldn't find you" 

"Okay" hulio said as he put in the pin then he hit the guy on his nose.

There was a huge fight when suddenly the other guy shot hulio in the chest.

The girls screamed. The leader came over and felt his pulse. "hes dead were going to have to break this thing when we get back home" he said.

"so what happens to these girls boss" one man asked.                                                                                  "they were sex slaves now their free were just going to let them go"                                                           "what if they tell the police"

Sophia interuppted "you can trust us we were planning to kill him anyways we just wanna go"

The guys untied them and left in their van

"we are free we can go" Jane said.                                                                                                                      "no  those guys didn't completely search this place there 3 more safes with loads of money" Sophia said.

All the girls looked at each other "well they are going to come back so lets break one and take the money and leave find work as a maids" Jane said.

They went downstairs into Hulios secret rooms and broke one safe open.

There was about 5 million dollars. "wow he was loaded" Briana said. 

"well this is definettly not from selling sex slaves there is something more and it has to deal with those guys" Sophia said.

"well were 15 girls so were going to share it equally 333thousand dollars each" Sophia said. 

"we are rich!!"cotty said.

It took 30 minutes for them to share it equally.

"ok lets go we all go our seperate ways im going with Jane and Cotty" Sophia said.                              "so what are we going to do now" Cotty asked as they left the house.     

Sophia looked at them both "we are not staying in texas we will take a bus to las vegas and have fun we are rich lets go have fun" she said. 

"Come on lets go" Jane said. As the other girls went their seperate ways.