Breakfast,Lez B Honest,3 sums

im changing the story a little bit                                 2 months after the death of Agnes Moraleeze

  I woke up and I noticed that everyone was gone and the doors were open. I went upstairs and found everyone having breakfast at the table. I smelled the eggs,the toast and the bacon. there was also wine. I ran to the table and sat and started eating like an animal and drank 3 glasses of wine. I finished the food then I looked at helena she wasn't touching her food at all, I asked her "are you going to  finish that?". "no" she said and I took her plate and I ate it all. Then hulio came in "We have a new buyer, his name is Harry Styles...you know the deal take off all your clothes" He said. I looked at him all I could think of is that he interuptted my meal. Apparently Harry styles is a celebrity major pop singer in some boy band I dont know of. He has a british accent. As he passed by looking at each an everyone of us he came and grabbed my boobs. I slapped him right across his face and said "ti cornea pequeno diablo" which was spanish for 'you horny little devil'. He smiled and said "I want this one,i want the spanish one". "she cooks too" Hulio said. "A maid also wow the ultimate package" he said and smiled.

    Im not ready to leave I think. I looked at all the girls faces and told Harry no. "she is 750,000$ harry very good deal eh but I dont think im ready to let her go shes grown on me" Hulio said. I wondered what that meant when a cold blooded murderer says it, it scares me. I thought this is my on chance this guy gets me pregnant a million dollar baby it will be all over the media. Then I thought if I leave these girls they might not be able to solve the mystery themselves some might get killed. "Snap-snap" I heard Harry say. "Are you day dreaming its been 5 minutes go pack your things" He said. "im not willing to let her go just yet ill be thinking" Hulio said. "ok ill be back im giving you 1 month for a desicion" Harry said. That gives me time to make a plan on this. I watched as he leaved and we all put our clothes on. I looked at ming as she put her clothes on and she looked at me, I noticed that we had that horny look at each other. I am bi-sexual and she is too she told me when we played girlfriend confidential.

      Everybody was upstairs and it was just me and ming in the rooms. I knew I was drunk. "Ming..I get filthy when that liquor get in to me we've both been drinking" I said looking at her. She smiled and said "I've been drinking,you know right were both horny so lets just do it" She said. Thats great I thought im kind of scared to comfront some one with sexual matters. We both removed our bras and stating kissing very passionetly. She grabbed my ass and we started having sex. After a few minutes batty b walked in on us. "can I join?" She asked, "what" me and ming asked. "come on guys lez-b-honest" She said with a smile on her face and she joined in. After 28 minutes I felt the orgasm "that was fun" I said and smiled. "We should do it again" Batty B said and put her clothes on. We all went upstairs. "whats on tv" ming asked. "celebrities underwater and what were you 3 doing" Helena said. "we were having a 3 sum" Ming said and smiled. "sounds like you had fun you know..this place has gotten better tv,internet and access around the house hulio trusts us" Helena said. Thats what scares me the most now but I have desicions to make. Ive noticed that ive shown a different side to me and theres a different side to all the girls for the first time since agneses death or when I was evn brought up into this mess im happy. I thought of how I can become a major famous person by becoming Harry Styles maid and becoming the mother of his kids. I might even forget this sex slave experience but its not that easy. I have to be flawless the next time harry comes couse im leaving this place.

              I sat on the couch watching a movie called Pretty Woman. It's about a prostitute who falls in love with a rich man. I like this movie but I felt like I should be a prostitute fast money. I've never fe lt like this before I feel so horny and I have so much money on my mind. But I cannot think of becoming a prostitute now Harry is taking me but Hulio is a road block.

                 I went to the kitchen to go get a glass of wine. Hulio walked in I smiled "Just in time I got something to tell you" I said. "yes tell me" he said. "I'm not a virgin I lost my virginity when I was 13 I've had sex more than 20 times but keep on telling them i'm a virgin" I said I looked at the door and saw Helena listening. "oh i'm just telling the truth you can invite everybody so I can tell them" I said to Helena and she left the room.

                                                       Helenas POV

                    I called everyone except for sophia to a meeting she was upstairs getting drunk. Everyone came in and sat down. "I called everyone except for sophia becouse this is about her" I said. "what about her" Ming said. "The so called good girl who is said to be a virgin is not she admitted it the bitch is gone crazy and i've never seen this side to her it might get her killed oh well everyone dismissed" I said and they had no comment and they left.

                                                           Sophias POV

                              I overheard the meeting and I went in and grabbed Helena down by her hair. "I don't need bitches like you in my life right now....even if i killed you I wouldn't be introuble no one is looking for us just watch out couse you might just find out who I really am...dont waste my time I have a bottle of wine waiting for me upstairs" I  said and left the room.

this is the end i have more thrills and exciting new chapters to come becouse the story has just begun keep this in your libary