Tension

Sophias POV

I was having so much fun and then two girls aproached me. Twins...Identical twins.

"Hi, me and my sister, just noticed your fabulous garavani original dress" 

I didn't know what to say since I just baught this dress at some expensive shop. I needed to tell them my name first.

"Hi my name is ss...Francesca"

I just had to make up that name.

"My name is Anastasia and she is Radinka we are the Ogrifina twins from russia"

"what are you doing in vegas then"

They both laughed. It wasn't a joke.

Jane quickly pulled me over to the side.

"those are the Ogrifina twins...they are billionaires google them" she said.

"Ogra what and how do you know" I asked.

She made me look at her phone.

"Look at their net worth"

"wow that is alot of 0s" I said.

 I quickly went back to those twins. I noticed how amused they were with me, and I had a plan.

"you guys seem fun, lets dance" I told them.

"come radinka" Anastasia said.

Radinka doesnt talk alot. We danced and then Anastasia invited me to  a party.

"you come tomorrow at 9pm you can bring friends"

I woke up with a hangover and then I remembered the party. Tonight

I went in the kitchen and found cotty and jane cooking breakfast.

"How are you sleepy head I made you eggs" Jane said and gave me a kiss.

"whats up with the affection" I said and grabbed her ass.

 "hey stop!!"

"Guys we are invited to a ografina party so we are going to be rich girls tonight"

"why lets just be ourselves"

"this is an A-list party..we are going to rent a limmo and a driver"

 I rented a black limmo and a driver for 2grand cheap. We bought some expensive dresses for tonight and cotty did our make up.

We decided jane and cottys names. 

Jane is Korieanne Cho and Cotty is Blaire Forsberg.

Those are some rich girl names. I arrived at the party and found Radinka and some sexy girl.

"Hello Francessca this is Sasha..Sasha this is francessca.sasha is our maid" Radinka said.

I introduced her to blair and korieanne.

I knew this girl. Its cassidy. She noticed me.

Anastasia walked out and greeted me. She held champagne in her hands. She poured me a glass.

I could feel the tension on my shoulders. What is she doing in vegas.

I pulled jane and cotty to the side. 

"sasha is cassidy" I told them.

"our cassidy I think she escaped from her owner"

"obviously"

"but what is she doing in vegas, she has the nose ring"

"well lets talk to her" cotty said.

I stared at her. 

We waited for other guests to arrive. 

We got into the party and everybody was having fun then I got my chance to talk to her.

"cassidy what are you doing here"

"i should ask you the same question I escaped from him"

"we also did instead ours is dead he was part of a cartel I think"

"mine is dead too no ongoing investigation was formed becouse he was a criminal"

"wow well we hit it big time we got the money out of this safe and we shared it"

"have you heard about ming and batty b apparently they are one directions maids"

"where did you hear that"

"tmz here look"

She showed me a photo on her phone.

"wow well I was supposed to be one of them"

"what happend I would love to be sold to a famous boy band"

"hulio refused to sell me..so much happend when you left"

"like what"

"i found out my mom sold me to him"

"holy cow im so sorry"

"dont be anyways I'll see"

I went over to meet new people. I saw this girl she had those plastic lips. I went over and asked her her name.

"Hi whats your name?"

"oh hi...my name is le' tina yours"

"I am Francessca" 

"oh nice to meet you call me tina"

"I like your lips botox?"

"ooh yes your boobs and ass look great where did you get them done"

"no mine are real"

We had a nice chat and then I left to meet the hotties.

                                                          le'tinas Pov

That bitch all about my boobs are real and my ass too. She is so rachet with her cheap givionni dress bitch!

                                                        Sophias POV

I saw this very cute guy I went over to him. Then le'tina interrupted me just when I am about to talk to him.

"bitch who do you think you are just prancing around this party talking to my boyfriend"

"I'am francessca livansche the daughter of michael livansche"

"oh dont get on my last nerve you are lying let me google you"

She did all the technology stuff on her iphone and there I could feel the tension everybody was staring at us and then it was loading.

"did you mean lavance or linchsheild no results the bitch is a fraud security"

There I was exposed then suddenly Anastasia came.

"who do you think you are calling security at my party so what if shes not rich atleast shes not some loud rachet mean girl...security get this girl out of here.

Everybody yelled "yeah get her out of here"

Security got her out.

I stood there silently then radinka and anastasia come she hands me a tray and says "serve us...fraud"

                                                             The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this one..im changing up the story becouse this is the final half