2

Hey, guys, so this is BSloves1D I hope you're enjoying this book so far, I know I am!!! Comment below why you think Alice is so bitter XD Thanks for reading! ~B

_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*

Alice's POV

This can't be happening. I look to Becky, she is so excited, I can tell because of the way her face lights up. I know she is probably fangirling so hard, but I couldn't bring myself to be so excited. Not for them. Even accepting this is becoming hard. 

"Well, ladies. Are you ready to go to your new home?" Harry asks, his accent deep and smooth like honey. I am nowhere as big a fan as Becky, but I still knew of them. Their music was okay. I guess. 

"Y-yes." Becky is finding it hard to sit still. Harry smiles at her, going over and taking her hand as he leads her towards the door, leaving me in shock. I meet Louis' gaze. He gives me a sad smile before coming over. 

"Sorry about Harry, he really likes small kids. You ready to go?" He asks, with a smile that would probably make anyone smile back. I am not anyone.

I gulp, pushing the hatred I feel for them down as I pick my things up and follow Louis to the doors. I look back at the house and smirk. Things were shit here, and I was thankful I would be leaving. The fear still doesn't leave me, though.

"There's a lot of paps out there, just don't ask questions and don't lose us." Harry grabs hold of Becky's hand. Becky almost faints with the contact. 

Harry opens the door and immediately there are lights flashing and questions being asked. I feel people squeeze around me, engulfing me. I manage to grab hold of the back of Louis' shirt. I don't think about what would have happened if I hadn't grabbed him in time. The few seconds it took to walk from the house to the black van felt like hours, days even. 

When we get in the van I see Becky is near tears. She had anxiety and was claustrophobic, not a good thing for a big crowd like that. I take the seat next to hers and pull her into my arms, whispering to her that things are going to be okay whilst rocking her back and forth. She sniffles into my shirt as Louis and Harry climb into the remaining seats.

Harry looks back at us with his concern filled eyes, "What happened?" I glare at him as I hug my sister tighter. "You alright baby?" He reaches an arm out and pats her back like a mother. 

"She just doesn't like crowds." I snap.

I can tell that this kind of lifestyle was no good for Becky, no good at all. If she is going to be attacked like this every time we go out, it would slowly kill her and I already lost one sister to the stupid boy band. 

"Oh, is she going to be alright?" Louis questions, turning back in his seat so he was facing us.

I feel Becky slack inside of my hold, my guess is that she fell asleep. I slowly stroke her back as the car starts towards whatever hell is awaiting us. 

~_~_~

"We're here." Someone whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes, not realizing I had fallen asleep. I look around and see that I am still in the car with Louis and Harry. Shoot, I was wishing it was a dream. I silently think that maybe the home would be better for us than this. 

"Okay." I mutter whilst I look at Becky who is still sleeping.

I will hate to wake her up but she will be mad if she misses seeing her new home. I gently shake her awake, trying my best to be careful with my younger sister. 

"Wake up, Bec, we're here." Slowly my sister opens her eyes. She lets out a yawn as she sits up and looks at her with her big blue eyes. I can tell that she isn't completely up, but this will have to work for now. 

"Are we at home?" She sounds as if she is in a trance. Harry chuckles in response, placing his large hand on her head and ruffling her hair. I shoot lasers at his hand hoping that it explodes. 

"Yeah, Squirt, we're home." Louis opens the door to the car and gets out, followed by Harry. I help Becky unlatch herself to the seat and follow her out. 

My mouth falls as I see the place I would be staying in for at least 3 years of my life.