6

Hey guys!!! 

Becky's P.O.V

I don't remember falling asleep, but I wake up with my sister's arms around me, in an unfamiliar room. I sit up, confused as I look around the highly decorated room. That's when it hits me, that wasn't a dream, I am actually Louis and Harry's child. I am now Becky Stylinson. 

I slowly unwrap myself from my sister's arms and make my way downstairs. I start to hear some rattling and follow the noise to the kitchen. I am a little surprised to find Harry pulling eggs out of the fridge. Louis sits at the dining table, chatting with Harry about the plans for the day. Something about plants.

"Mornin, Sunshine." Louis says as he sees me. I give him a weak smile as I make my way over to Harry. 

"What are you making?" He starts to chop up an onion. 

"Omelette, want to help?" I nod as Harry sprays oil on a pan and cracks an egg into it.

He walks away, going to grab more food leaving me with the sizzling omelette. I take the spatula he left on the counter and move the eggs around. I frown as they start to scramble.  

"What do you think you're doing?" Harry comes back over and looks over my shoulder. I look up at him and give him a small smile. 

"I didn't know what to do..." I say lamely, Harry rolls his eyes and points to the table through the doorframe. 

"Get out of my kitchen!" He exclaims in a more joking manor than a serious one.

I go and take a seat next to Louis who wore a smirk, "Don't worry, I was banned when I burned pasta noodles." Louis whispers. I smile a little wider as a certain Larry moment comes to mind. 

"Certainly didn't have a hard time cooking chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with mozzarella with a side of homemade mash." I let a little sassiness out.

He rolls his eyes as he pulls out his phone and start going through something. I wasn't sure what it is. By his slight frown, it isn't that good.

"Well it's all over the news." Louis sets his phone on the table as Harry comes by and places a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me along with a fork. I shrug and take a bite. I let the delicious egg explode in my mouth before I look over at Louis' phone. 

I let out a little gasp as I read the headline, 'LOUIS AND HARRY STYLINSON ADOPT?' Underneath is the picture of Alice and I leaving the home.

I nearly sob as I realized they captured a picture of my face. I will never come to like publicity, it doesn't make me any type of happy. I read the article underneath. 

At around 9am yesterday morning, Harry and Louis Stylinson were seen leaving The LA City Adoption Center for Teens with a pair of girls. The paparazzi surrounded the front entrance after they followed the couple to the building. It was very hard to verify anything about the girls from the two boys but after talking with the owner of the Adoption Center, Ms. Amy Carttren, the two girls have been recognized as Alice and Becky Ray. 

The article goes on saying different theories and things about us. I bite my lip as I set the phone back on the table. This isn't a great start to my first morning hear. Sadness filled me because of the things the media can say. We did nothing, we didn't choose our parents, they choose us. 

"Hey, it's going to be alright." Louis places an arm around my shoulder and bringing me into a hug. Two months ago I would have died to be held like this by Louis, but now...things are different. 

"Can I look at the tweets?" I mutter into his shirt. Louis slowly lets me go and gives me his phone. 

"Look, there will be some harsh things alright, just don't take them to heart." He suggests as he hands me his phone. I click over to his mentions and see thousands. The media truly can stir up trouble.  

I read the latest tweet, "LouisStylinson and Harry_Stylinson just took those two in because they want publicity." I close my eyes, trying to keep the tears in as I click in the search bar. I quickly look up my account and click on it. 

I'm glad now that Alice had me use a pen name when creating my account. I'm called Emilie on this account. I have quite a few followers and I see that my feed was full of tweets from different people asking my opinions on what is going on. I read through them one by one, wanting to see what some of my friends have to say. 

"Is that your account?" I give a quick nod at Louis' question. I exit Twitter and hand his phone to him. 

"Who's Emilie?" I'm a little startled to see Harry behind me. My heart breaks a little as I look down at my hands. Should I or should I avoid. 

"My sister." I decide that I should as I stand and run upstairs to Alice's room. I open the door to find Alice still asleep. I spend no time in waiting before hurrying over to her and climbing back into bed.  

Her eyes flutter half open, "What?" I barely understand Alice's English because she's still groggy. 

"I just want a cuddle." I lie, holding on to my sister for dear life. I don't want to be alone.