5

Alice's P.O.V

It's been ten minutes since I sent her off. Maybe she needs some help.

I drop my clothes onto the bed and push my suitcase under the bed. I don't want anyone snooping around in my bag. I like to take special measures in life.

I walk around the corner and knock on her door before peeping inside, "Becky, need any help?" I stand and wait, and wait. No response.

I step inside and walk around the room. I repeat her name for what seems like a million times in each room that we are allowed in. She isn't anywhere upstairs that I know of so I run downstairs and into the kitchen. She isn't looking for food. I run into the lounge and she wasn't entertaining herself. I go out to the van and look for her inside.

I find her suitcase still in the trunk but she isn't anywhere. I turn around only to see the vast miles of fields. How am I supposed to look for her there. I shake my head. That will be my last place to look for her.

I grab the handle of her suitcase and lift it out of the trunk. I pull it through the front door and to the bottom of the steps. I am so not looking forward to this. I pick her suitcase up onto the first step while I go up and stand on the third step. I pull the bag up one step every time I take a step. I hope I don't ruin her suitcase.

At the top of the stairs I put Becky's suitcase down by the wall and walk down the hall. I'm just wondering around in case I missed something. I start to hear voices the closer I go to the room I told Becky not to go in. Maybe it's not her inside. I have to check though.

I keep creeping to the door and stick my ear on the surface of the door. I couldn't tell who is in there. I have to check it out.

I really don't want to go in here. I don't want to be around them right now but Becky adores them so that is going to be hard. I have to push away my fears. I gulp down and take a deep breath.

I open the door and stick my head in, "Do you kn--Becky?"  I really should've come here first, "What happened  to getting your things? I've been worried sick trying to find you!"

She sat there, next to Harry and looks down. She starts to blush, "Sorry."

"What's wrong?" Harry asks. He looked genuinely curious about this.

"Nothing." I sigh, "I just needed to know where Becky is. I'll see you later." I step back and close the door. She can be sneaky sometimes.

I guess I'll take her suitcase to her room and go downstairs to find something to eat.

Becky's P.O.V

"Why was she looking for you?" I just cannot get out of this situation.

"Well, I told her that I would get my suitcase and take some of my clothes to her room so we can sleep together tonight. I lied to her because she told me not to come in here. I'm actually surprised she came in here. I mean, she kinda lives in the past and all..." I really had to keep talking. Bringing this up now isn't the best timing.

"What do you mean?" He shakes his head, "Maybe we'll talk about that later. You seem uncomfortable about it." I finally realize that I have been squirming around quite a bit.

"Yeah, you could say that." Is the only thing I can come up with in such an uncomfortable situation. "I guess I'll see you later. I'm gonna go see Alice."

I stand up and go to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob before looking back, "I'll follow you on wattpad." I smile while opening the door and walking out. I close the door before letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. Bringing up the past isn't good.

I will just find Alice and pretend that I didn't just say what I did to Harry. I hear her warm up song start and I know what she's going to be doing.

Alice's P.OV

I ditched the idea of getting food for my hip hop routines. I tie up my red hair and connect my awful phone to the T.V speakers. I put on my dance playlist on and listen to the first song as a warm up. I stretch my arms and legs.

The next song is on of my first songs I ever made a routine for. The dance routine only lasted to the second chorus but Becky and I always freestyle at the end. The song 'It's my birthday' By Will.i.am ft. Cody Wise is just about to start so I go and stand in the middle of the plain area in the lounge. 

I have to improvise on the intro because I am still working on it. I start my routine off with a step and a pat of a chest. It has been so long since I last did that dance. The dance moves automatically came to mind with any hesitation. It is like I learnt it all yesterday. My arms and legs are in union and strong.

At the end of the first chorus I notice another pair of arms dancing to the song. I turn my head to see who it is and it's Becky. She mirrors my actions just like I taught her. My smile grows larger and I continue dancing with my sister. It's always better to dance with her.

The second chorus ends and I instantly grab Becky's right hand and spin so we have changed which side we are on. That is our signal to continue the dance by repeating the dance steps we do for the chorus. We do have to improvise after the second chorus for a bit but then we go to chorus. We do the dance steps for verse one for verse two and the we improvise again then finish of with the chorus before a special ending. 

It's so fun to dance with her. It has always made me happy. We always add in some duet dance moves as an improvisation but it always works. We have always danced as one, unless there is something really badly wrong.

When we finish, we stand there huffing and puffing for a few moments before Becky hugs me from the side. I turn and hug her back. This all ends when 'GDFR' by Flo Rida starts to play and we start dancing again.

When we dance, it's like the gods are blessing us with the bliss of dance. Time seems to go faster within minutes. It's quite funny because every now and then you can hear one of us giggling. It has been so long since we learnt these but we will never forget them. It's always been hard to.

When the song finishes, I hear clapping coming from the doorway. Standing there is both Harry and Louis. I have never danced in front of anyone but Becky before. I panic and run to grab my phone from the speakers and sprint past the two men up the stairs.

It's a blessing to dance but I treat it like a treasure to perform. 

_-*_-*_-*_-*_-*

Hey guys😃😇

I hope you guys like the songs that Alice and Becky dance to. If you have any suggestions, comment down below. Don't forget to vote ❤.

😍😘😚❤💕💚💛💜💙💖💃💃💃💃

-Onyx Hathaway-