Show Her Lust

" Rachel! Are you up yet? Get ready! We're going to be late! Ill pick you up in 20. Kisses. ", was what I heard through my cellphone receiver.

Today was my first day being a graduate from high school. The most anticipated moment since my freshmen year. I was going to England with my most best friend , Iris. We both planned this day to the minute, & this day only. We didn't want to plan the rest of the trip because she wanted to live in the moment & she made me promise that I was too, hence I was a control freak.

" Rachel, sweetheart. Are you up yet? "

" Yes Mom! I just need a shower, ill be down in a few. "

As I was in the shower I was imagining what England would be like. Planning all the places that I wanted to visit before coming back to the states.

I quickly got out of the shower, put my clothes on, added some make up, & let my long brown hair air dry.

" Sweetheart, have everything packed? Toothbrush, deodorant, glasses, pads? "

" Mom! Please. Yes I have all of that. " I said huffing out.

" Well I just want my baby girl to be prepared. " my mom said with a smile.

" Yes Momma, thank you. I've got all that covered. " I returned the smile.

" Do you want to eat here or the airport? I can make you & Iris some quick pancakes to go? "

" No mom, I think that'll be fine. Thank you anyway. Iris should be getting here any... "

Before I could finish the sentence I hear Iris running through the door. Typical Iris.

" Rach! " she greeted me with one of her signature smiles & hugs. She Practically broke me in half.

" Haha, hey I- Iris. " I said during our hug.

" Is your stuff ready? We need to get it in the car!" Iris said with a little too much enthusiasm.

" I've got this. Leave it to the old man. " my dad said, coming down the stairs with my suitcases.

" Wow, you guys must really want me to leave, huh? " I ask my parents jokingly.

" Bahaha, so your a mind reader, ayy? " my dad said laughing.

" oh, we're going to miss you so much ,baby! "

My mom said while hugging me tightly.

" Don't worry mom, ill call you every night. I promise! " I told her reciprocating the hug.

" You take good care of Iris, don't let her get in trouble. " & we both turned to Iris.

" What? I'm not that bad! " Iris said. & the three of us laughed.

As Iris & I got in the car, I took one last look at the house, then at my parents. I'm sure going to miss them. It's not like I'm going to be gone forever right? I pushed that thought as far away as possible & waved good bye to both of my parents.

When we got to the airport, I had absolutely not idea what to do. I was getting paranoid thinking that maybe it was a bad idea going with the flow. I should've at least looked at the airport map or something. I guess Iris was sensing my tension, & told me that she would take care of it & said I should get us a coffee from Starbucks.

When I was in line, I noticed this old aged couple finding a seat to drink their coffee. I couldn't help but imagine myself like them. Having my life long partner with me, until the end. That bought the biggest smile to my face. I had put so much thought in my future love life, how I wanted it to be, how I still wanted to be in love with him until we died. I still haven't been in love, but I knew that I would find him, or he would find me.

" Can I Help You? " the barista Asked.

" Oh ahh, yeah. Can I have two Caramel Fraps, please.? "

When I got our drinks I quickly found a seat & waited for Iris. Not to my surprise, she was bringing a man over. I wouldn't blame him that he was interested in her, I mean, I would be too. Iris was petite, has medium blonde hair, perfect white teeth, beautiful blue eyes, extremely tan skin , & was blessed with D cup breast.

I on the other hand am an A cup, curvy, have long brown hair, with brown eyes, & fair skin. The only thing that I like about me is my bum. It was a decent size & shape.

" Rob, this is Rachel, my partner in crime. " she said.

" Hello. " I Greeted him with a somewhat nice expression.

" Hi. " he said with the same monotone as me.

" So Iris, we have to get going. I'm terribly sorry Bob, but we're going to miss our flight. Have a nice life. " I said pulling Iris so she was walking with me.

" Hey! What the hell was that?! " she said clearly irritated with me.

" What the hell was that?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! This guy is at least 30 & your 18! " I spat back.

" Well doesn't mean you have to be rude. "

" Iris... Ugh, look we're going on vacation okay? I don't want to have a bad time already. "

" what does being on vacation have anything to do with me flirting? "

She was right. I had no idea why I acted like that.

" I just... I don't know okay? I want you to settle down & have a long term relationship with someone who deserves you. Not just a one night stand. "

" But Sweet cheeks. I don't want to have a relationship just yet. Look i promise you when I find the right guy, ill stop with the slutty act & focus on him only okay? But you don't have to worry. " she said with sympathy in her voice.

" Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you. " I said.

We eventually found our way to the airplane & settled down for a 10 hour flight to England.