Chapter 4

I didn’t answer. I guess because I was shocked and scared. I mean who wouldn’t be?

“ Don’t be rude, Rachel. Say something. ” obviously Iris wasn’t.

“ What are you doing here? ” I  asked demanding an answer.

" I could ask you the same thing. "

" Are you following me? "

" Why would I follow you? I don’t even know your name. " He was right. But that didn’t mean that he didn’t follow me.

" Well maybe that’s why your where following me. " I was challenging him. It was hurting his ego and I knew it. I was glad I could get him angry. Who does he think he is?

" Okay guys, how about we go for a stroll, hmmmm? " Iris said, interrupting the more than intense stare Ethan and I where competing in.

Ethans mood completely changed. now he seemed more relaxed.

" That sounds like a good idea. wouldn’t you say- "  "Rachel. " Iris told him… OH MY GOSH! Iris told him my name. What the… " Iris. "  I growled at her. " Rachel. I like that name. " The way he said my name made a pool in between my legs. I instantly blushed when I felt my wetness. I knew he knew what he had done when he showed me his half smirk that just about killed me. I wanted to pounce on him. I wanted him to fuck me so hard . Oh shit. What was I saying? What was this man doing to me?

Iris once again saved me from my thoughts. " So are you going to join us or not? " She was holding his elbow! What a fucking bitch. Did she not see me making out with him last?

" No. Looks like you two are going to have more fun without me. " That took ethans smirk right off his face. Got you.

" Bring me a sandwich though. "  I said. The smirk now on my face.

" I might get hime late, so don’t wait up. " And there went my smirk. Slapped right off my face.

I walked to the buffet to get something in my stomach. Just imagining Iris’s lips on Ethan made me cringe with disgust. I still couldn’t believe my ‘best friend’ would do this to me. I wanted to rip- " Do you need help? " A man asked me. I was to embarrassed to turn around. " No thanks. Just hard to decide. "  " Yes, I agree. I don’t know whether to choose a bagel or a waffle. Its killing me. " I turned around laughing at this mans remark. He was handsome. A couple years on his hide, but he had a wonderful skin complexion. He could have any girl at his disposition. Including me. Gosh, Iris’s sluty nature was rubbing of on me.

" I’m sorry. I have a few things on my mind. " I said after we where both done laughing.

" Hey, no worries. I can relate. "

" I’m Rachel. " I said extending out my hand.

" James Wall.  "

" It was nice meeting you, James. "

" The pleasure is all mine. "

Wall. Hmm, that seemed familiar.

While I was eating my food, I had decided that my day wasn’t going to get ruined because of those two. I was going to do what I had planned. Be a tourist. Besides I didn’t know why was I acting like a jealous girlfriend I didn’t even know the guy, much less like him. I needed to stop with this whole thing. We just kissed. Everyone kisses. Its normal, it doesn’t mean were going to have babies together. Plus he wasn’t my type. I go more for the clean cut, organized gentlemen. Like James. I still didn’t know why his last name reminded me of something. Maybe it was just Wall Street. I figured it wasn’t important.

I got in a cab and told the driver to take me to the biggest souvenir shop they had in London. He nodded and stared to drive. I was about to ask him how he became a taxi driver when I remembered that I needed to call my parents. Thanks to Ethan and Iris, I had forgotten to call them. They must be worried sick. The phone rang a couple of times before sending me to voice mail.

" Hey Mom and Dad. Sorry I haven’t called. I know should’ve called right when I landed, but there’s just been a lot going on. You know, new city and all. A lot of places to see. I’m fine though. I love London. Its just… gorgeous. I wish you could be here with me. I miss you so terribly much! Call me when you get this message. I love you! Take care. Bye. "

After that moment, I felt an emptiness in my heart that just wouldn’t go away, and I didn’t know why. I felt.. Alone.

" That’ll be 15 pounds, Miss. " The driver said.

I paid the man. When I got out of the car, I saw the biggest souvenir shop I had ever seen. And it was next to the biggest mall ever. What a score! I bought each of my parents a present and got myself an ‘I love London’ mug. When I was done paying for those I was mentally thanking God that someone created a mall next to this huge thing. I needed to buy a skirt, and maybe even a top to go with it. I would probably also by a sweater for winter. Even though we had just entered summer, I liked being prepared.

I was in Top Shop, when I saw the cutest maxi skirt. I was holding it up when I saw Ethan’s back. He was so tall and his back muscles where just… I was definatly going out of my mind. You couldn’t even see his back muscles. He had a loose fitted tee shirt on. I saw him start to turn around when I reacted. I immediately crouched down to the floor and tried to remember which way the door was. I just guessed that the right was the best way to go. People were looking at me like I was mental. But I did not care. All I wanted was to get out of there. I was so close to the door and so far from where I had seen Ethan last, that I thought it was okay for me to walk out of the door like a civilized person. So I sprinted towards the exit, when we bumped into each other.

" Couldn’t stay away huh? "

" You’re repulsive. "

" Every time you talk back to me, makes me want to discipline you even more. "

Discipline? What?

" Stop talking to me. "

" But your so fun baby. I want to play with you, won’t you let me play? "