Chapter 2

When we got to the London airport, I made my way to the nearest food stand they had.

" Can I have a chicken burrito with a small coke please? "

" For here or to go? " the cashier asked with her heavy British accent.

" Ermm, to go please. "

After I got my order I received a text from Iris. She had met a guy on the plane and told me that she would meet me down at the food court in about an hour. Since it had only been a couple of minutes since our landing, I got curious wondering what had happened. I immediately texted her saying, " Meet me by McDonald's. "

When she saw me sitting down finishing my burrito, that by the way was nothing compared to the burritos at Mexican restaurants, she had the biggest smile on her face.

" What happened. " I asked her as we where going down the stairs.

" Well, turns out the guy is married. "

Come again?

" And how does detective Iris know that? "

" Didn't take a lot of investigating actually. " she said oh so proud of herself.

" His wife tried to surprise him by picking him up from the airport, but was the one surprised when she basically saw us dry humping each other. "

" WHAT?! " I asked. My eye balls ready to pop out of my skull.

" This is a public place! Where little children come! You can't just dry hump some married stranger in a place like this!" I said trying to manage a whisper.

" Haha, relax. It's not the first or last time this has happened. " Iris said with an evil smirk across her face.

" Wow Iris, your such a slut. " I said before opening the car door to the cab.

" I know, I know. But you still love me, slut or not. " when she said that I scrunched my nose , causing her to burst with laughter.

When we got to the entrance of the hotel, I swear I was drooling. It was the most precious thing I had ever seen! Everything was fancy like. It resembled something of a palace. I quickly snapped out of my day dream when Iris threw our bags at the floor causing me to jump.

" Thank for the help, pal. " she said huffing a piece of hair out of her face.

" Oh lighten up. You just took them out of the trunk. " I responded, getting my bags off the floor.

When we got to the counter, we once again dropped our belonging to the floor causing an echo in the big elegant room.

" Oh! You Lady's startled me! " she said with her hand on her chest.

She was in her mid 50s with gray hair spread everywhere and her glasses as thick as the bottom of beer bottles. Never the less she has make up painted on her face. Red lipstick, dark eyeshadow, rosy blush pink cheeks, and fake eyelashes. If I would've seen her walking down the street I guarantee you I would confused her with a prostitute. Despite her looks, she still greeted us warmly.

" How may I help you? "

" We have a reservation. " I kindly said.

" Of course. What are your names? "

" Rachel Luna and Iris Monet. " Iris said impatiently causing my to kick her.

" Okay. Here you are. Here are your key & you will be on the 36th floor to the left. " the old woman informed us.

" Thank you. " I said, making our way to the elevators.

" Enjoy your stay. " she said waving.

When we got to the 36th floor, Iris practically screamed from excitement. " This is really happening? "

I nodded, still not believing it myself.

As we got In our room, I nearly combusted.

" Oh. My. Gosh.! , " I said, " this room is... Massive!" Obviously in love.

" Yep. My folks really out did themselves this time. " Iris responded.

We had our own separate rooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen. Not to mention the living room.

" It's like our own apartment! " I said spinning around in the living room.

" and best of all, " Iris started, " we can bring our 'guest' in at night without waking Each other up!"

" Meaning only you. Because I do not interact with late night activities. " I reminded her.

" Hey now, anything can happen in summer vacation. Now hurry up! London's clubs are waiting for us baby! "

I decided to take a quick shower to freshen myself up a bit. When I got out, I applied my moisturizer on & put on my new 'party' dress that I had just bought less than a week ago. It was a gold, mid thigh length, skin tight dress. It definatly was not my style, but Iris had a talent for making me think otherwise. I felt extremely uncomfortable in this poor excuse of a dress. I plain out felt fat. Worst of all Im an A cup, making my self esteem lower than usual. Once Iris entered my room, she made all that insecurity disappear.she always had that effect on me. All her security rubbing off on me. When we finished curling my hair & applying my make up, we headed towards the doors.

We got in the club and told the driver to take us to the best club in town. We got to the club in less than 15 minutes. At one glance we could tell That we where going to spend years waiting in that line. We where about to start walking towards the end of the line when the security singled us to go forward.

" You two can go in. " he told us.

" Oh. Sorry but we weren't in line yet. " I responded.

" Doesn't matter. Someone asked for you. "

" But we- "

" Look. I'm just doing my job okay. " the security said sounding like he was getting a headache from the conversation.

I nodded in agreement and he opened the doors to let us through.

" Something doesn't seem right. I mean, we don't know anyone in town. Who would ask for us? " I told Iris once we where out of the security guards hearing range.

" Stop trying to control everything babe, just go with the flow. " Iris said dancing towards the sweaty people.

I quickly scanned the room before asking Iris to accompany me to the lady's room. When I turned my head to where Iris was, she had vanished. Not wanting to panic, I took a seat at the bar and ordered a shot of vodka to calm my nerves; when I felt a rather large hand resting on my thigh.

" Make that two, mate. " he told the bartender.

He had a thick British accent and a husky voice to go along with it ,that made me shiver. When I turned to face him, I was paralyzed. He had dirty blonde hair that was messy to perfection, green eyes, a well defined jaw, tan skin, and looked like he was in his early twenties. His physical condition, as far as I could tell, was impeccable. The man wore a button up shirt that was closed 2/3rds of the way and suit pants. He looked like a god, to say the least. When I finished my observations on him I felt a light squeeze on my thigh and by pure instinct I smacked it off. He instantly reacted to my sudden action.

" Oi. Feisty one aren't you? "

" Well keep your hands off me. "

" An American I see. Someone needs to teach you some manners. " he said with amusement clear in his voice.

" Who are you? "

" Ethan. "