Chapter 5

" If I play will you leave me alone? " I said rolling my eyes, acting like I did not want him ; when all I wanted was for him to touch me.

" Once we start, you will not want me to stop, Angel. " This man was going to be the death of me. I looked around the store, remembering that Ethan was with Iris the last time I saw them.

" Where is Iris? Don't you want to play with her? " I said crossing my arms and lifting up my eyebrow.

" She does not make me hard like you do. " Sweet Lord of everything sweet, please do not let my legs give in. His erotic words caused me to stand up straight. I knew this man meant business.

" Could you say that any louder? " , I said whispering , " and could you please stop exaggerating. We both know that is not true. "

His smirk was all the confirmation I needed to know that he was telling the truth. It felt like Niagara Falls down there.

I felt a blush creeping in. I had to get away from him. I walked right by him covering my face at all cost. Curse my pale skin! Our arms lightly brushed against each other and that was enough to send goosebumps down my body.

" Rachel! " Ethan shouted.

I turned around to face him. " Im sorry, do you want me to slap you again? " Boy was he aggravating.

" I will leave you alone, but only if you agree to meet me here. " That's when he gave me a folded piece of paper. " Then and only then will you be able to tell me that you do not want to see me again. That is Whalen I will accept. " And he left me with a kiss on my forehead.

The way back to the hotel seemed so long, especially since I was still waiting for my parents to call me back. I was starting to get worried.

When I got up to the hotel room, was when I decided to open the paper up. It had an address scribbled on it and a phone number. I huffed , " Well, might as well. " I opened the door and as I walked in I saw Iris watching television. My anger from earlier took over. I slammed the door shut, which made her jump.

" Rachel! You scared the shit out of me! " Iris said laughing and she placed her hand over her heart.

" How was Ethan? " I asked, ignoring her lame attempt of acting hurt.

" He was boring, he would not even touch me. It was hard getting him to speak after you left the lobby. " Hearing these words made my heart flutter. " I think he likes you. " she said as she was changing the channels. " Hmm- Why do you say that? " I asked trying to sound disinterested.

" Well, he was obviously fascinated by you. " " I guess. " I said walking over to the couch with her. If Iris noticed, that means that he must at least like me. I mean, Iris never notices anything unless it is the pure obvious.

" What should we watch? " Iris asked , pulling me away from my train of thought.

" Umm- I don't know. Whatever you want, I guess. "

" I like porn. " Her confession made me choke on air.

" Ahaha, sorry babe. It's the truth though. "

I did not know what to say, so I just nodded.

" Can I ? "

" Sure. " I said. Not real lying knowing what else to say. As fast as light, Iris connected the television to the Internet and googled ' Porn '. She clicked on the first site that popped out.

" Hmmm- What kind should we watch? Because your going to be watching with me right? " Iris asked, batting her eyelashes at me. " Ugh, why not. " I was thinking how porn could benefit me for tonight. Seeing as I am still a virgin was not really helping out my cause. Goodness, I swear I am sounding more like Iris.