Chapter 3

" Well I'm not the one randomly touching people, Ethan. " I said, asking the bartender for another refill.

" What can I say? I'm friendly like that. "

He was obviously seeing me as a game and I was not having none of that. After sipping the last of my drink, I said clearing my throat, " It was lovely chatting with you Ethan, but I must get going. My boyfriend will be here any minute."

I was half way off my stool when he grabbed my shoulder harshly and signaled me to sit down.

" I know you don't have a boyfriend. Your just here with your friend so there's no need to rush. " He said whispering in my ear, causing me to shutter in response.

My mind was going at one hundred paces per second. I didn't know what to do. I had never given in to somebody so easily, it just wasn't in my nature. Somehow, I just sat there without barking back at him with a smart answer. When he saw my lack of movement, he started trailing down my shoulders to my elbows until he got to my fingers. His eyes never leaving mine. He began fiddling with my fingers and said, " I wonder what these precious little fingers have done to that tight little pussy of yours."

Once he finished his sentence, I was snapped back to reality. I swatted my hands away from his grasp and slapped him, causing a small crowd to look our way, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let any stranger talk to me like that. I wanted to get out of here. Find Iris and just get out. I tried ringing her a few times, but it was no use. As I was making my way towards the dance floor, to find Iris, a guy held me by my waist and stared grinding on me. I was scared and suddenly free from his hold. When I turned around, I saw Ethan whispering something to him. When he was finished the guy had wide eyes and held his arms up in defense and mouthing the words ' I'm sorry, I didn't know ' before backing away. When Ethan turned around to face me again. I furrowed my eyebrows in attempt to question him about that, but he just smiled and shook his head from side to side. He took a step towards me, pulled me closer to him by my waist and said, " I can think of a few ways to let people know that you belong to me. "

I was about to say something in response but was caught off guard when he grabbed a hold on the back of my neck and ruffly started to kiss me. I didn't fight him. Not once. I just stood there, letting this man do whatever he wanted to me. He had my knees shaking with his every touch. That girl wasn't me and I knew it. I snapped out of the trance that he had me in. I stopped the kiss by pushing him away. When I took another look at him, he looked angel so perfect and harmless. His eyes shinning so bright in this dark room. I was tempted to kiss him again, but was stopped then I saw Iris behind him, giving me a thumbs up. I was two steps pasted Ethan when he held me by the wrist and said, " See you tomorrow my Kitten. " and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. He disappeared in between the crowd of sweaty dancers.

" Didn't think you had it in you, Sweetcheeks. " Iris said not believing what she saw.

" It was nothing. It won't happen again. " I said trying to convince her, but sounded more like I was trying to convince myself.

When morning came I had forgot were I was for a moment, taking in my surroundings, I remembered that I was in London. I was in the kitchen making some coffee when I heard a loud thud near Iris's room. I knocked three times before asking, " Iris are you okay? "

Then I heard another thud and a moan. I opened the door and there she was, having sex with a stranger. I should've known. It seemed like neither of them knew that I was there, by the way that he was thrusting himself hard into her. I cringed. But Iris, she looked like a goddess and so fragile at the same time. A loud moan from the man pulled me back to the moment.

He smiled. While still fucking Iris he said, " Wanna join? I can make you feel so good baby. "

That's all he needed to say before I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I have never liked when people try to talk dirty to me. I felt disrespected. Then I remembered what Ethan told me when we where sat in the bar. His words made me so wet, but I would never admit it. The way he said ' pussy ' was just so erotic and I actually liked it. Obviously my vagina did. But I sure as hell never wanted to see that cocky sex god in my life. When I got out of the bathroom, I heard Iris saying good bye to her play toy. This was going to be a little awkward.

" Hey babe, Morning. " she said like I hadn't just walked in on her.

" Hey. " I said faking a smile.

" What? "

" Sorry for walking in on you! " I blurted out.

" What?... Oh... Haha, it's no big deal babe. I promise you I will walk in on you one day. " she said laughing.

I giggled nervously in response. That went better than expected.

" Okay. So what's next? " Iris asked me leaning on the counter, causing her cleavage to be completely exposed to the world. I wasn't lesbian, but for some reason that excited me.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I said, " Maybe we should start with the tourist ritual. Big Ben... That big clock, you know? "

" Duh! I Know! ... Okay maybe I didn't. Shut up! "

" Fuck you! " I said in a mocking manner.

" I know you want too. " she said causing me to stop laughing.

" Okay, let's get ready then , weirdo. " Iris said! Smacking my arse causing me to jump.

" Your so weird today. Goodness! Hurry up! "

" Im coming! Let a girl brush her teeth. " I said.

When I was out of the bathroom, Iris called me shafting she was already at the lobby. Wow, okay. Great. I was heading towards the elevator , I was thinking about my parents. I still haven't called them. Ill call them when I get back from being a 'tourist' . The elevator doors opened, and made my way to the main lobby. I instantly spotted Iris, thanks to her shiny blonde hair. She was talking to a man. I tried squinting my eyes and I still couldn't clearly see him. As I was getting closer I recognized him.

" Ethan? " I said in disbelief.

" Fancy seeing you here. "