Chapter 3

"We'll tell you if you put the sprays down" the first man said

"How do I know that I can trust you?" I asked

"Mashed potatoes and cherry pie" he said and sighed. That was mine and uncle Jazz' secret code when I was like 5. How could he know?

"How do you know that? My mom doesn't even know that" I said confused

"Your uncle told me" The first man said and I nodded and slowly putted the sprays down.

"You can start with telling me your names" I said

"I'm Sam" the first man said and then pointed at the second man. The youngest one "That's Seth and Jacob you already knew." I nod and felt a little bit blurry. I used my right hand and scratched me on the back of my head. "So what are y..." I started but quit. I could feel something warm and sticky on my hand and my eyes turned big like saucers. "Madison?" Sam asked worry. I slowly dragged my hand off the back of my head and just stared at it. It was bloody and my arm started to shake. I wasn't scare off blood, it is not that ironic. So I don't know why I was shaking. Then my eyes turned black. Again.

I woke up and nurses was rounding me. "She's awake" one of them said but I couldn't see which. Then one of the nurses came forward with a syringe. My body started to shake because I was so scared. I hate hate HATE syringes. And needles. So I can't even have needlework in school!! That is kind of fun! All my thinking had distracted me and in a sec the nurse had the syringe in my arm and it turned black.

I woke up a third time, but didn't feel like opening my eyes just yet. I lied there for a few minutes and just breathed. After have been laying there I opened my eyes. I looked around. I was in the same room I'd been earlier. In the chair next to my bed the youngest of the wolves sat. "Seth, right?" I slowly said to him. My mouth was really dry so I reached for the glass of water on the table. "Right" he said and then left the room. Weird dude if you asked me...

--------

Short chapter again, I'm sorry.. :/