Chapter 9

-April the 15th 2013 (3 years and 6 months later)-

Madison PoV

{Dear diary...

Today it's three year since I started writing. And still they haven't come for me. But honestly, I would just scream at them if they did. They left me here with the dogs, it's awful as usual. As I wrote yesterday that pup Seth has imprinted on me and is trying everything to make me love him. Love doesn't exist in this town, and I hate him. I get sick just of seeing him. Ew.. He must just find someone else to obsess about. 

Now I'm not that shy, scared girl who lived here, hoping that her 'family' would come back. I'm now a strong, independent party girl. After living here two months I forced Sam to let me go to public school, cause I was going crazy just being surrounded by dogs and their imprints.

Tonight I'm going 'studying' at Amber's place. Sam and Emily almost didn't let me go but I said that it was a huge project that we couldn't do over Skype and that we needed to work all night so I would sleep over at her house.

That's not what's going to happen. Both Amber and Ellie's parents were out of town so as soon as Sam drops me off, we'll get ready at Amber's place and then go to Ellie's boyfriend Jace's party. Jace is cool, he knows all the right party people and his older brother Eric easily got the party filled with booze and drugs for the ones who wanted that. I was good with the booze and hot guys.

Xoxo }

I dropped my pen and closed my diary. I hid it in my small safe that I invested in two years ago and locked my safe. I took out my duffel bag and decided what I should bring with me. I chose a white and reddish strapless dress, a pair of nude heels, three orange bracelets, a few rings and a pair of dip dye orange earrings to wear at the party. I also threw in a pair of ripped jeans, a sweater and some underwear. And my makeup bag, my vanity case and my hairbrush also of course. And I can't forget my phone! I zipped up the duffel and checked the watch. We were leaving in 5 so I took my jacket and left my room. I locked my door and went down the stairs. Emily and Sam were cuddling on the couch in the living room, that was the room that you came to when you came down the stairs.

"Eww" I said and then went to the hallway and started to tie my converse.

A minute later Emily and Sam came to the hallway, Emily gave him a kiss and then he went out. Probably to start the car.

"So that's a big bag for a night of studying" Emily said.

I snorted.

"I have many books, my computer and clothes for tomorrow. And my beauty products, I can't study looking like shit" I lied and stormed out.

After a 15 minutes ride we were at Amber's house. I jumped out of the car and Sam drove away. I ran over Amber's yard and up to her mansion as house.

"I'M HERE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES!!" I screamed once I was inside.

Ellie and Amber came running down the stairs and screamed they too.

"IIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Amber started

"HI BITCH!!!!!" Ellie continued.

We hugged and then went up to Amber's room.

We changed and then Ellie curled my hair. My dress was white at the top and a reddish colour at the bottom. It was very slim and showed my figure, but it was loose in the end. It reached the middle of my thighs, and I must say, I looked damn sexy. When we were done with our hairs, makeups and outfits we called a cab and left for the party.

When we reached the party the place was filled with people, dancing to load music and drinking out of red and blue plastic cups. I took our jackets and went upstairs to Jace's room and dropped our jackets on the floor. I took my clutch with my phone and makeup in it and went downstairs. I went towards the kitchen and picked up a red plastic cup and downed it. It was beer. I took another and went into the living room, where the dance floor was. I saw that Amber was dancing with some random older guy and Ellie was sitting in a booth, next to Jace. His hands was on her hips, running up and down. When Ellie saw me she waved me over and I walked over to their booth. Some of Jace's friend that I recognised from school were also sitting at the booth. I sat down next to Ellie and we started chatting. Jace were laughing at some joke his friend just made when I really felt like dancing. I downed my drink and dragged Ellie up with me.