Chapter 10

A/N: Here I am again ;)

----------------------------------

Madison PoV

When we got back I quickly made my way up to 'my' room and threw my duffel into the closet. I took up my phone and threw it on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and tapped up a bath for myself. I started to undress. When I was only in my underwear I remembered that I forgot to lock the door. I quickly putted on my shirt and locked the door. 

When I went to the bathroom again my phone started buzzing. UNKNOWN NUMBER showed on the display but I still answered. 

"Hello?"

"Is this Madison Cullen?" A manly voice said.

I quickly walked into the bathroom, locked the door and started the sink tap.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked curious. I had changed my number and written my new one in Madison Scarlett, my original surname.

"Sorry, how rude of me! My name is Aro, I'm your new guardian, if you want me to"

What?! My new guardian?! WTF?!

"Excuse me?"

"Your parents never mentioned me I see... But I wouldn't call them parents if they locked you in with the werewolves for so long."

Now I was in real OMFG what's happening mood

"You know about the 'supernatural'?" I felt like I needed to ask that question.

"Yes of course, I'm a vampire. Actually and old friend of Carisle."

We talked for an hour, and then I decided. I wanted to go to Aro in Italy and start a new life, with his family. We decided that Aro would send 2 of his men + his 'brother' Caius to come and get me on Friday morning, because Sam had a meeting at Paul's place so like every werewolf will be at Paul's place. And the mates will probably be at Leah's mom's house and then go over to Paul's with breakfast when it's done. That only leaves the pup, Seth, who 'guards' me. But Aro's men will probably take him down with one punch. Then we will just lock in Seth in the closet, and that will give us like 10 minutes before the guys get to the house, and then maybe 5 more minutes until they find Seth and notice that I'm gone. 

Aro told me to only bring the most important stuff, and to not take with me so many pieces of clothing. They would get me new stuff when we got to Italy. When we got there I would get a new identity and get to start over my life.. 

I can't wait for Friday....

-Friday-

I woke up, and took a look at my alarmclock. 5.33 it showed so I got up. Aro's men would be here at 8.30 so that gave me about 3 hours. I dragged myself out of the bed, I needed to do a lot of things in 3 hours. I decided to make a list, to be sure that I wouldn't forget to do anything.

*beginning of note*

-Check through my bag

-Shower

-Burn everything with my smell on it

-Perfume everything with wolfsbane

*end of note*

Okay, maybe it wasn't so much to do but the last two stuff is going to be difficult. 

I quickly checked through my big backpack. This is what's inside it.

• flash drives with all my movies and pictures

• 5 of my favourite books

• candy