Chapter 1

I walked outside to the porch and saw Danny sitting on the bench. His head was down and I heard him snuffle.

"What's wrong?"I asked sitting next to him.

He lifted his head up revealing his busted lip and black eye. His face was covered in tears. I gasped in shock.

"What happened?"I asked worried.

"Kids,"he says with a scratchy voice.

I grab him and hold him close in a hug. A tear fell down my face.

"Please don't-"he says.

"Don't worry. I won't,"I say.

I got up and grabbed his hand.

I then smiled at him and said,"Come on let's go clean you up."

He nodded and got up. He stumbled a little and I stopped him. I looked at his leg and saw there was a rip in his pants and some blood.

"Don't worry we'll clean that up too,"I said.

I helped Danny inside and to the bathroom. I shut the door and then started to doctor him. After I did that I got him out a new pair of pants to wear and I threw out the torn ones.

I then cleaned the kitchen up and started on dinner. I cook dinner every Tuesday and Thursday. Robin cooks every Wednesday. Then on the rest of the week mother cooks.

Mom got home from work as I was cooking dinner.

"Hey mom,"I called as she walked in the kitchen.

"Hey. Need any help?"she asked.

"No, but I was wondering if Lilac could come over for dinner,"I say.

"Of course, Lilac is always welcome,"she said.

"Thanks mom,"I said.

"You know what. You go and text her and I'll finish up in here,"mom said.

"Really?"I asked.

"Of course,"she said.

I then nodded and thanked her again and left to go to my room to grab my phone. As I was heading to my room I could hear my mom humming in the distance.

I texted Lilac and immediately I get a 'R' by my message. I then smile and head to the window. I open it and from my roof into my room comes Lilac.

She then says,"Hey Rose."

"Hey,"I say back hugging her.

We then embrace in an emotional kiss.

"I missed you,"she says.

"Babe you live next door,"I say.

"Not even being next door stops me from missing you,"she says moving my hair behind my ear.

I then stare into her brown full eyes in lust for her. I then lean in and kiss her beautiful sexy lips. We continue to stand in our moment of love.

"Ew,"I hear Robin say.

We then stop kissing and I turn to see Robin leaning on the door frame staring at us.

"What Robin?"I ask.

"Dinner's ready,"she says.

"Okay. Anything else?"I ask.

"Oh yeah. Get a room!"she blurts out.

"We do have one,"I say shutting my door in her face.

I then turn back to Lilac and pull her close and embrace her with a kiss. A small and teasing kiss.

"Come on let's go,"I say turning to the door to open it when Lilac sets her hand on the door keeping it closed.

I turn around to her when she sets me against the door and kisses me roughly. She rubs her body against mine as she keeps me against the door. After a few minutes she stops and backs up a bit leaving our lips inches apart.

"Don't ever tease me like that again. You know what it does to me. Now let's go eat food before I eat something else,"she said scanning me in a sexy way then opening the door.