Chapter-35

Hey guys. Happy New Year. Sorry I'm late. Anyway on a completely serious note here is the final chapter of ONE WRONG KISS and well enjoy it. Also read the A/n's at the end for more information on the book  and sequel.

Love y'all

Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eye lids shut closed as a lone tear made it's way down my cheeks. This is it. This is how it ends. My thoughts crawled back to the time when I first met One Direction. I tried to figure out alternative endings of how my life would've been if I never left for that stupid concert or how it would've been if I weren't kidnapped by those sick bastards or how it would've been if One Direction never saved me. Well scrape that last thought off because the ending would be me being dead or most probably sold off to a brothel. A part of me will be always grateful for the way One Direction treated me. They saved me from those kidnappers, they offered me to live with them, they took care of me when my memory was erased completely blank and had no idea of who I was. They respected my privacy, my dignity and none of them ever tried to take advantage of me even when they knew that I had nowhere to go.

Looking back now, a lot has happened in the past ten months and I wouldn't say it was all good. There was love, friendship, pranks, trust games, romance, pain, suffering, hate and heart break. The last ten months was a whole package of emotions. But now it's time to let go.

I sighed and quietly made my way towards the bathroom. I glanced up at myself in the room, only to be greeted by a girl who looked strong and calm, externally but internally she fought million battles at a time.

It's in her eyes. Her eyes said her whole story, her loneliness, her longing for love, her strong will to fight yet a stronger temptation to give up, her struggle to keep up with happiness yet her sadness crushing her to ground, everything and anything. Her eyes said it all. How they sparkle when she was happy because she is no longer anywhere near happy now or how they looked blank when she felt numb or how they looked a dull brown when she held all but hope that someday, one day everything will get better.

Her eyes! My eyes

I turned on the faucet and splashed some water onto my face. My body shook a little as the cold water came in contact with my sensitive skin. I repeated the routine a couple of times until my thoughts are sorted out.

I sighed and glanced at the mirror one more time.

"You've to do it Sam. This is for the best." I assured myself, so I wouldn't back out from my previously devised plan.

Once again memories of the boys and me flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but smile at each one of them. Like that one time, when Zayn and I pranked Niall by stuffing his Oreos with some toothpaste and Niall didn't even dare to look at Oreos for the next couple of days.

Or that one time when my protective side kicked in and I went all ninja over that skank to save Louis. Damn her face was priceless.

Liam being over-protective of me which often annoyed Harry, because everyone used to think that I was his girlfriend and that one time Niall cuddled with me because I was sick and also because he felt bad for soaking me in water.

And Harry! Harry, where would I even start? No matter what happened in our lives, no matter who hurt who, no matter how messed up our hearts are, I will never stop loving him.

I never had a boyfriend before Harry and I am sure I will never have one again because Harry was, is and will be the one for me.

I don't know why he did what he did, but I can't love anyone as I loved or love Harry.