CHAPTER-14 DISGUISE

//SAM'S P.O.V//

"OH! WOW! That's a wonderful idea. Thank you lou" I was literally jumping around. Now, I know how to change Zayn's attitude towards me, I thanked louis, and started to implement his idea.

I went out and ordered a boquet of red roses to deliver. As, it's valentines day , Guys are buying lots of roses for their girlfriends. For a spur of moment, I thought of  Harry giving me a boquet of roses. Oh what are you even thinking sam, he's harry- Harry Styles of One Direction and you are just a normal girl, just an event manager, once there tour is finished you are out of your job. Stop Dreaming, Sam! My senses warned me.

Well, that's  true, what am I even thinking? It's Zayn and Perrie's day today. I need to make it special for them. I hope Louis would have called Perrie. I never saw her, Oh No! I forgot  to ask how does she look. Anyway, I should get going now. I gave them the address and asked them to deliver the flowers tonight.

It's almost 2:00 Pm when I came back to house , it's calm from morning. Everyone went out for a press meet, Harry asked me to come, but I denied.  He tried to get the reason out from my mouth, but Louis handled the situation very well, that Harry just left saying "Take Care, Love!" .

It's just Me and Louis , left in the house. Louis said Liam that he's not feeling like himself, so he would like to stay back at home.

I must say he's good at lying though..

//LOUIS'S P.O.V//

 I need to find a way to make Zayn and Sam feel comfortable around  each other. And the only way is Perrie. I Called Perrie and said that Zayn's ill and he's asking for  her. I know this is the cheesiest lie I've ever said., but I need to do  this for Zayn, Sam and Harry. I don't know how's Zayn's going to react when he knows about our plan.

"Um.. Louis?"

"Oh! Yeah! Sam."  Sam stood at the kitchen door with a lot of  baggage in her hands.

I helped her to place them down.

"What is this stuff?" I asked glancing at all of it.

"Um.. Those are nothing.  Just.. , Um.. So are you gonna pick up Perrie?" She changed the topic. Girls are really good at changing subjects.

"No! I actually sent Niall to airport to get her."

"What? Niall knows the plan? , But What if someone asks him about where he will be going? What if Zayn knows? What-"

"Calm Down! Sam,  Breathe in, Breathe out" I said as she did what I asked her to do.

"You  ask a lot of questions" I said smirking at her.

"Well! Is that bad?" She asked with her eyebrows narrowed.

"Hahah! No! Well , Ni will manage. Don't worry Darling" I said patting her shoulder.

"Okay!" She nodded and took the baggage and left to the lawn.

I wondered what are inside the bags.

I was just hoping that Ni would actually manage the situation and get Perrie home.

The doorbell rang. I went to Open, but Sam reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

//NIALL'S P.O.V//

After  what Li said to me, I want to stay away from Sam. Because if I stay close to her I am sure that I couldn't hold back my feelings for her and I would just let them out, and It won't be of any good. So, When Louis asked me if I could help him and Sam to decorate the house, I simply denied.