CHAPTER- 15 AT STAKE

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE!! SORRY FOR THE ALMOST ETERNITY UPDATE! 

BUT, HOPE IT WILL STAND UPTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

NOW WITHOUT FURTHUR ADO

HERE's IT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//SAM’s P.O.V//

It’s almost  10:30 in the morning when we got back to the apartment. Zayn and Perrie were having a cup of tea, sitting on the couch as we got inside the house. I was just hoping that Zayn would understand and make things easy between us.  Perrie greeted us with a smile as Zayn seemed a bit sleepy still.

Well I think he didn’t  had a sound sleep last night. After all he was with Perrie last night. How could anyone probably think about sleep.

I smiled at the thought and cursed at the same time for thinking that way.

“Zayn! You look a bit a sleepy lad !  Well I think you were pretty busy with Perrie last night?” Louis winked at zayn and chuckled.

Her flawless complexion was took over by the reddish pink hue on her cheeks  and she glared at Louis as a sign of  commanding him to stop.

Liam grinned  at zayn and Perrie and left to his room. Louis  waltzed into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

I took an empty spot  next to Perrie on the couch and rested my head against the couch , as Zayn left to Liam’s room  after Niall, who was probably not in a good mood.

My head  is pounding and I felt dizzy. May be it’s because of hangover from the last night’s party.  As a matter of  fact, I don’t even remember what kind of drink I had last night.  

“ Are you Okay?” Perrie  asked as, she shifted her gaze from me towards Harry , who’s the only guy left in the room right now.  To my surprise he actually seemed fine, all of them seemed fine except me.

“Yeah! She’ll be fine, I think she couldn’t contain herself last night after having a peg of vodka.” Harry smirked at me.

“So, How was last night?” Perrie  asked us, as she folded the newspaper and placed it on the glass top table which is in front of the couch.

“Well, Honestly I don’t remember much about last night..” Harry said as I shook my head and replied “Me too”.

“yeah! It happens.” Saying that Perrie left to Zayn’s room, leaving Harry and I alone.   So,  It’s only Me and Harry now.

Wait , Oh No! It’s just Me and Harry now!. I just don’t want to be alone with him, not that I don’t like him , I do. But, something doesn’t feel right from last night.  I don’t even remember what happened last night. 

I am so stressed right now that I didn’t even notice that Harry sat beside me, close to me.  Harry was just staring at me, stop it Harry.  

“Um.. you need something?, Wait I’ll get you some cold coffee.” Saying that I stood up and started to walk when Harry held my wrist. Well, This is probably   weirder than I expected. I was frozen by his touch, at the happening of unexpected weirder things. I never felt this way before, I can hear the sound of my heart thumping louder than a  thunder.

“U-Umm, H-harry , Le- let me go, please” I stuttered nervously   swallowing the lump that formed inside my throat and trying to free my wrist from his tight grip.  “Well, If you wanna go, then you need to give me something , anything.”