Chapter 8 - NOT GOOD

Hey DIRECTIONERS. SORRY FOR VERY LATE UPDATES. Things are just NOT GOOD.

<3<3<3ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO<3<3<3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

I don't know if I'm improving in writing my fanfics. If you think I am Just vote. And If you think I'm not Leave a comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//HARRY'S P.O.V//

                          I was sitting on the back seat arguing with Lou about some shit when I heard a voice or to be specific a loud cry for help.

I'm sure it's a girl's voice.

"Li! Did you hear that?" I asked liam who is driving.

I don't know if he heard my question or not 'cause of the loud volume of the  song we've been playing all the way.

Confirming that he hadn't heard me, I asked again but this time it's for zayn. "zayn! Do you hear anyone scream for help??".

DJ malik who's been sleeping with a hat over his face , took it off and gave a annoying look at me, which means " C'mon Harreh! I've been sleeping lad, don't disturb me" thing.

Now, the only one left is Nialler.

"Ni! if you could just get your head out of your food for a second, Did you hear a girl screaming for help?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes towards me and said "Erm.., sorry Hazz! I'm busy" without stopping eating.

I'm really frustated and doubting my hearing skills  right now.

Is it all in my head or did I really heard a girl screaming??.

I don't know 'cause if it's all in my head then I should probably worry about me.

And if it's all really happening then I am worrying about that girl.

So, I need to know what it is! but before I could ask Lou about this screaming thing I heard someone yell

 "STOP THE CAR!"

It was Louis.

WHAT THE HECK LOU?!!.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

//LOUIS P.O.V//

    I yelled at liam to stop the car.

"What happened mate! Is everything okay?!" Liam gave a confused and irritated look as he uttered a sigh.

“Did you guys hear a girl screaming for help?” I questioned them and    Liam  ,  niall and zayn replied with a No, giving me a “Have you gone nuts dude?” look while Hazza replied with an yes.

Ahh! That’s my Hazza, that’s why we get along with each other really good. Okay now! Back  to  action.

“ Ahh! My boobear ” Harry gave a tight squeeze to me with a hug and pecked   my cheek.

Stop it Hazz! Now  You will make the larry stylinson rumors true.

“So! Now do you guys get it? That I’m not imagining things” Harry bawled at Liam, niall and Zayn.

One more time we heard that screaming, and this time more clearly and it’s seemed like she’s been in pain for a long time.

I gave a confused look at all the boys.

“Guys I think we should go and check out what’s happening?” Harry said.

 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

//Zayn’s P.O.V//

“ You wanna check vas happenin’?” I yelled at Harry.

Seriously I don’t ever get why harry is all  excited over checking out the mysterious things. Now!  Really harry?

“C’mon Zaynie! What if There’s a girl who’s been bullied by someone and we just ignore it and go   when we are the ones who made a video against bullying” Harry said trying to convince me.

Ahh Man! He has a point. But I still don’t wanna go there and do that check out thing.

“He’s right! What if perrie is in that girl’s place? Would you just leave her like that?!” Lou lashed out at me.

Now this is going somewhere. They are right  I   need to go with them.

Guys stop it!” Liam came to my rescue by gently warning them.

Thank you Li!  You really are a Daddy direction.

“ Okay Guys! I’m coming with you” Liam said.

“Me too!” I spoke in a stern voice.

We all shifted our gaze towards Nialler, who’s obviously not even know what’s going on and so preoccupied with his cheeseburger.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

//Niall’s P.O.V//

“Ni!! Are you..?” Liam questioned me.

“ Oh yeah! I’ve almost finished eating” I replied.

Everyone  bursted out in laughter. What? Do I look like a joker??

Everyone’s laughing while Liam narrowed his eyes and glared at me.

What’s wrong Li?.

“ What’s wrong Guys??” I asked them confusingly.

“Ni! We want to ask you if you are coming with us are not?” Harry finally spoke trying to control his laughter.

“But?  Where?” I asked Him not knowing what they are talking about.

They looked at each other.

“Never Mind ! Let’s go” Lou said before lifting me and carrying me on his back and literally throwing me into the car.

What the heck Lou?? You are acting as though I’m a girl and you are kidnapping me.

Where are they even going??

“Uh..” Before I could even ask them, Harry taped my mouth shut and Liam started the engine and car came to life.

This is not good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So!! 

Like it??

YES! VOTE 

NO! STILL ILY ALL :):) <3<3