Chapter 8

Kyla's POV:

  I'm going to take her out. She had a day off. And I'm going to take Samara out. It will be our first date, actually. She has work to do and she's kind of busy. But now, she's not. So we're going out. And I'm nervous. 

"Hey boo, you done yet?" I ask.

"Yeah! Coming!." She said then there she was. With a black sexy skirt and the t-shirt that is showing her abs. I said to her, to wear casual. But that's so revealing.

  I frown. "You're really sexy with that. But it's too revealing." I said with a pout.

"Aww, but this is casual." She said.

"Well, you can change. Pants maybe? And wear a jacket."

"Okay okay. You're really bossy, aren't you? You just don't want people to drool at me." Then she wink and she's gone again.

"Yeah, as if." I tease.

"Whatever you say."

"Where are we going?" She ask for a hundredth times. I'm currently driving to our destination.

"I wouldn't tell, Sam." I answer.

"Humph, but i wanna know."

"We're almost there. Just be patient." I'm really getting kind of nervous if she'll like that place. I just thought it would be great. And I'm really hoping it will.

"Okay." Then she cross her arm and pout.

"Aww, come on. It's our first date. And you're already sad?" I ask.

"I'm not."

"Yeah, i see." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever. Just tell me."

"No."

"You're really bossy. You know that?"

"Yeah. I know." I said then smile.