Chapter 7

Kyla's POV:

Exhausting. That's what I feels. I'm currently in the hospital. Yesterday was so stressing. But at least Samara and I were okay now.

I'm watching my twin and she lay peacefully in bed. I was like looking at my own self being in a coma. The doctor said that there would be possibilities that the patient could hear me. So I coulf talk to her. 

"Hey sis, you're so lucky you know that? Couz you have the most beautiful girl in this fuck up world, and she's in love with you. Samara is madly in love with you. I'm so sorry if I'm taking advantages of it. She thought I was you. I'd tried to tell her that I wasn't you, but I just...I don't know. The first time I saw her, oh gosh, she's goddess. I've been in love with her since then. But I knew this will end soon, maybe when you wake up, but please wake up, I needed you. Samara needs you. And I wanted you there when I told her everything. So please wake up, I'm really sorry that I was such an asshole and mess things up. Do you even love her back? I hope so, sis. Couz if you don't, then who would she love? I know I'm inlove with her but I can't push myself towards her if she'll knows the truth. I know she'll push me away. I just want her to be happy. Even though she's with someone else. Just please, wake up then I could leave you two peacefully. And the faster you wakes up, the faster I coud leave and maybe move on. So yeah. I know it's weird to fell inlove that fast, but yeah I fell. Hard. And I don't kow what else to do. You better wake up sis." I confessed then took her hand with mine and caresses it.

I fell asleep after awhile.

When I woke up, she's still isn't moving a little bit. Maybe she's fighting it. Maybe I nned to convince her more. And I noticed the time but I can't text Samara couz Alec's phone was broken and mine was still in my car. So I thought that it was broken already. I needed to buy a new one. 

"Hey, why aren't you waking up yet? Come on, we'll be waiting forever if you want. But I don't want smelly people, sis. So if you get really smelly, I'm not going to visit you anymore," I smiled with that." And you'll get hungry there, you know. So better wake up." Then I stood up. "I need to go now. But I'll come back soon. I'm really sorry about everything." I finished.

 Then I left.

I hope she wokes up.