Chapter 10

Samara's POV:

"I want that frog pillow there."  She said while I still stand there. Shocked.

"Hey," She approach me then show me the frog pillow I want. "Here you go."

"Oh yeah, How'd you do that?" I ask.

  She just shrugged then say. "Just lucky, I guess. Come on now, Can we still go to the haunted house. Please?" And then she pout. That fucking cute pout.

  I frown." You know I'm a easy scary person." I said.

"Uhh, yeah... but I face my fear, so it's just just fair to face yours."

"Okay."

"Don't worry, I'll hold you." That makes me smile.

Kyla's POV:

"AHHhhh!!" Samara shouted. I just laugh. We're currently in that haunted house. And a man with a axe and scary make up face appeared. "Don't laugh at me!!" She said scarily.

"Okay okay. You're just too cute. We'll walk faster then." I said.

  When we exit, Samara hit me in the arm.

"Oww!" I said.

"That's for making me do that." She said.

"Oh come on, you enjoy holding me." I said with a wink.

  She blush. Cute. "No, I didn't."

"Okay, sure. Let's go now in our last stop?"

"Umm, where?"

"Ferris wheel. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We're still going to the photo booth."

"You really have to do that?"

"What?" I ask. Couz what is she talking about.

"You hate when people take pictures of you. Don't play innocent there." She said then stuck her tongue out.

  Oh yeah. Alec. "Well, this is an exception. It's special, so it's alright. Come on."

  So we went in the in the photo booth and takes a couple of pictures. We get two every each of them so we both have.

"That's great. You're not even shy." She said.

"What can I say, I have talents. It's just kept along time." I answer.