When Wrong Feels Right: Chapter 1

Connie P.O.V -

I jumped outta bed, just knowing I was late for school. I looked at the clock that read 7:00. "Damn" I cursed to myself. I was an half hour late. I brushed my teeth and put my curly blonde mid back hair into a sock bun. I decided to wear a dress that was long in the back, short in the front with simple flats. No jewelery, no makeup. I was in a hurry, grabbed a poptart and left out the door.

I hopped in my hot pink Range Rover, only to see I was almost on E. Today is just not my day. I pull up to the nearest Citgo. I got to the register to pay for gas when I heard gunshots. Next thing I know, I'm being pushed behind a candy stand and sheiled by a well known thug, Camo.

"Hey ma, you look good today" He said, I almost melted, but I definently wasn't gonna show him that.

"We bout to die and your ass trying to holler at me.. PITIFUL. Get your ass some buisness please" I snapped back.

"Damn Ma, why you so mean? I was just complimenting you. We ain't gonna die though, atleast you ain't. They looking for me." I smacked my lips pissed, why I gotta be in harm cause he a dumbass? When the gunshots stopped, we checked to see if the close was clear. As I peaked my head up, a gun met my face.

"Get this bitch nigga Cam. Take his girlfriend t-" The man in the ski mask said. "I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND, GOT ME FUCKED UP. JUST TAKE HIS ASS CAUSE I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!" I was gonna snap some more, but the other two men tied me and Camo up and shoved us in a black van.