Jubilife City and the Luxray!

I looked at Effie in shock. "I'm sorry, you're what?"

"Human." Effie replied. "I know, Rosebud thought I was a lunatic when I told her, but yeah. I was just playing Pokémon Pearl one day and there was a magician! On my screen!"

"Did he ask you to pick a number?" I asked, this was getting very interesting...

"Yes!" Effie replied, "I chose 235 and I fell unconscious, can you believe that?!"

"I'm human too!" I gasped, "It happened the same exact way! Only I was playing Pokémon X, and I ended up in Kalos!"

Effie blinked several times, as if to take in everything I was saying. Her jaw dropped and she looked down and took a deep breath.

"You're serious?!" Effie whispered. "I...I can't believe this."

"Me neither." I gave a light chuckle. "It's almost like we're the same."

Effie adverted her gaze and gave a slight blush. "You think so?"

"Yes." it was my turn to blush at the thought of-wait, what?

"You guys seem to be getting along well!" Sarah said cheerfully to us. "Let's check out the city before we head out, shall we?"

Me and Effie followed her and eventually both of us jumped onto her shoulders when people passing by kept stepping on our long tails.

She headed to Jubilife TV, and dropped us off in the front.

"I'm going to check out the programs and the Lottery Corner!" Sarah said. "You guys have fun exploring!"

She left us at the entrance and we looked at each other.

"Well then." Effie said. I looked at her.

"What should we do now..." I trailed off, hoping for her to answer.

"Well, that dude looks like he's selling clothes over there..." Effie replied. I looked, and sure enough, some weirdo had a stand in place and appeared to be selling old and used clothing.

"I swear, the weirdos in this world!" I scoffed as I took Effie's hand and we walked over there. The stand was too tall for us to look. I had an idea.

"Get on my shoulders." I said. She blinked.

"What?" Effie muttered. "OK...".

Effie climbed up my back and reached to the wooden counter while the guy was talking to someone else. I decided to tease her.

"Liking the view." I chuckled. Effie's pupils dilated and she tripped and fell off my shoulders. I started laughing hysterically.

"What the heck?!" Effie snapped with a heavy blush. I fell on the sidewalk laughing even more.

Effie glared at me and jumped onto the stand. The man got angry and grabbed a broom.

"GET, YOU SCUM!" the man yelled, I lost it and jumped in front of Effie.

I used Moonblast, sending the man slamming into the wall, he collapsed.

He was dead.

"HURRY, TAKE EVERYTHING!" I yelled at Effie.

Effie was stunned, but grabbed an armful of clothes and fell off the stand, I looked down.

"Are you OK?!" I asked.

"Yeah." Effie than looked above me. "Get that pink fluffy scarf!"

I looked to see a pink, silk scarf was standing out. Then, I saw two policeman running towards me.

"RUN! GET OUT!" I yelled at Effie. "MEET ME AT ROUTE 203!"

She ran off, I grabbed the scarf and used Roar of Time on the policeman, they fell back and passed out. I sighed with relief and took the scarf.

I ran as fast as I could out to Route 203, and was relieved to see Effie under a tall tree, but the only thing she had was a green hat in her paws.

"Where's the other clothes?" I asked, she looked down.

"I had to leave them so I could run away." Effie replied. "Thank you...for getting the scarf...for...me."

"Huh? Oh, right!" Idiot! Why was I acting so distracted?!

"Here." I placed the scarf across her neck and tied it lightly. "You look like a princess."

"A furry one, at that." she said as she placed the green hat on my head, then she playfully bopped my nose with her finger. "And you look like a prince."

I smiled at her, and noticed my tail was swishing back and forth, I stopped it.

"Stupid tail." I muttered. Effie giggled, and like the idiot I was, I joined her and we were both laughing about God knows what.

But, of course, our laughter was short-lived.

It was interrupted by a dreadful snarling, and huge cat-like figures appeared from the trees, their thunderous eyes glaring at us. It was a group of Luxray.

The biggest one was leading them, and Effie shuffled uncomfortably farther from them, one of them leaped onto her and pinned her against the earth.

"NO!" I yelled, only to be surrouded the three other Luxray.

"Kill, kill..." one of them growled.

"Die, die..." the second one snarled.

"HELP!" I yelled, they all lunged.

There was only two of us, and eight of them. We were badly outnumbered.

Their claws sliced through my fur, I decided to use Flame Charge on all of them, my paws getting faster with each blow.

Two of them ran off, and I fell exhausted. I saw the other six surrounding Effie, she shook them off with Roar of Time, but they ran back towards her while she was recharging.

The biggest one got on his hind legs and raised a paw for the death blow. Sudden memories of me not being able to save Icicle flooded my mind...

But I would be able to save Effie.

I jumped and used Flying Press, I felt his teeth break beneath my feet. I landed beside Effie and used Roar of Time. They screeched with pain and all of them ran off.

I suddenly turned my attention to Effie, she had blood leaking from her wounds, I fell and gasped.

"NO!" I cried. "Hold on, Effie! We'll take you to the Pokemon Center, we'll just have to find Sarah!"

I threw Effie over my shoulder and headed back to Jubilife City, Sarah would be there...

I hope.