*Characters*

Kwon Shi Na - a simple girl. No family and doesn't even know her past. A working student. Also known as Jade. The only thing who keeps her alive was a bracelet that it was given by her parents and a special song that she always heard in her dreams.

Lu Han - a bad boy member. One of the members of the Kim Family. Clingy and always making fun and iritating Jade. But not much longer who is the first one who fall for her.

Oh Sehun - a cute member of the family. Jade's best friend. Always protecting her in times of trouble, even his family. Cheering up Jade when she is sad and also a party fella.

Park Chan Yeol - a rude member. Quiet but mind has full of thoughts about everything. But deep inside, worries Jade the most.

Byun Baek Hyun - a friendly and funny member. A friend of Jade, kind and cute. A close buddy of Chanyeol. Jade's quotation giver.

Kim Jun Myeon - a good member. The second member of the Kim Family. Protects his family including Jade with all his might along with his partner in crime, Kris. Same as Xiumin, doesn't want to see Jade being hurt.

Kim Min Seok - a soby yet kind member. Close to Luhan, but nicer than him. The eldest of the Kim Family. Protects Jade silently. Doesn't want to see Jade being hurt.

Kim Jong In - a flirt and bad boy member. Clingy to Jade and same attitude as Luhan. Likes to
tease Jade with all his chessey words.

Kim Jong Dae - a silent sherlock member. The one who hates Jade the most.. He also cares for Jade inside.

Do Kyung Soo - a weirD.O member. Silent yet great cook. Kris' proxy if he was not around. A friend of Jade. Always reading a novel about immortals.

Wu Yi Fan - a handsome member. The second leader. Always shows off his cool aura. A serious and a funny hyung.

Zhang Yi Xing - a healer member. He's also the doctor of the house, mostly studies in medical in both mortal and immortal. Protects Jade from Kai who is so too much clingy to Jade.

Huang Zi Tao - a cool member. Using his wushu skills, he'll be able to protect Jade no matter what. Sometimes serious face, but inside a fluffy panda heart.

Special Participation of:

Kim Soo Hyun as Mr. Christian Baek - (because my favorite actor ^-^) the teacher of EXO and Jade that only knows the secrets of both of their own pasts. Also a kind and loving man.

Ha Ji Won as Madam Yvone Wu - the woman who found Jade. The owner of the orphanage in Busan.

Other characters are coming soon! :) thank you!! Have fun!