Chap. 29 - Hunters

Back in old school days, everyine was back in their normal works.

They passed their homeworks and projects.

Everyone was also busy because the midterms is nearby.

While You and the Immortals are inside the far and private institution,  there are some bunch of people in the city of Seoul that is searching for something in a very long time ago.

At the SIHI (Seoul's Immortal Hunting Institution) Building:

"Did you guys found it yet?"- the President of the SIHI asked.

"Not yet sir."- the leader of the team asked.

"Zelo. You and your members we're assigned to search immortals! It could be out there in the woods,  the mountains or in the city. Aigo. You guys failed to catch those again."- the President named Mr. Hyun Song stated.

"Sorry sir. We have pictures here to show you on what we've got."- Jong Up said.

"Really? That was new of you guys."- Mr. Hyun said.

"Yes sir. Though we haven't captured those mystical creatures. But these photos will serve as our evidences that we really did our job."- Daehyun said as he took out the envelope with the photos inside.

"I sure hope that this will work."- Youngjae stated.

Daehyun then hand the envelope to the President.

They observed that the president is looking at it seriously and closely.

"What place did you guys took these photos?"- the president asked.

"The 1st one was in the restaurant somewhere in Seoul. In the mall, the unfamiliar cliff far away from Seoul and lastly, Han River"- HimChan said.

All the places that HimChan stated was the places on where the brothers of the Kim Family is.

Exactly all the 12 boys are in there.

Mostly, is they captured them as the wolf form and their eyes we're glowing red.

"Do you know the names of these fellas?"- the president asked.

"Not yet sir. Even in the internet, we can't even found their identity."- Yongguk said.

"But starting today sir. Our mission in to find them. Don't worry."- Zelo assured.

"Make sure to find them. Of course, find their identity, know their place, the type of wolf they are, and mostly... their weakness. Arraso?"- the president said.

"Ne, sir."- the 6 of them said, then they went to their respective room quarters.

"Zelo. It's so hard to find these creatures. What shall we do now?"- JongUp worried.

"Relax my friends. We have a lot of time to find it."- Zelo replied.

"I just read in the weather forecast that the rising of the next full moon is coming. So that means, we can able to search them in no time."- Daehyun said.

Then, the others' minds and ears we're alerted.

"Perfect. Now it was our chance to find them. Let's just be prepared no matter what. Arraso?"- Zelo reminded then they nod.

Meanwhile, the other 5 members we're resting, Zelo was staring at some photos that they showed to the president in his laptop.

He lastly scanned the photos in Han River.

It was the picture of Luhan that he was looking, though Zelo doesn't know his name yet.

He was about to scanned another photos when saw a not so blurred photo.

A figure of a girl that was holding Luhan's shoulder.

A touch that indicates to stop from walking away.

Zelo look at it closely even though it was blurry.

A smirk that plastered on his face showed up.

"Could it be this girl, is this guys' love one?"- he said, still looking to it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

School is already half an hour to go before dismissal.

You are still reading the novel that Chanyeol bought for you.

The story entitled 'Two Faced'.

He bought it to you because Chanyeol notices that you also loves reading.

It was a Demon story about the guy who claimed this ordinary girl that was dropped by in their house as a payment by her step-father.

You can find it awesome yet romantic.

Mostly, it was just like you. You can see yourself to the girl here.

The only thing is, you just came from the orphanage. And yet, as your masters told you before, they already own you on the day you stepped inside the Villa.

Not to mention that Luhan, who drinks your blood and who steal your first kiss.

You blushed when you remembered the time that Luhan again kissed you.

"Wazzup with that blushing face of your?"- someone asked.

"Why do you even bother, Jungkook?"- you deadpanned.

Because your masters already told you to keep away from BTS, especially to Jungkook.

You immediately stand up and grab your bag, you we're about to go out when Jungkook used his powers to closed all the doors.

Even the windows. In your feelings, you we're so scared at this moment.

You touched the door knob and tried to open it, but it didn't work.

Then suddenly, Jungkook pushed you to the door making you  two to have an eye contact.

"Good thing that YOUR so called masters was not around in this classroom. Now, this was the time to taste you."- Jungkook smirked then he brushed some strands of your hair that covers your neck.

When the time he saw your bare neck.

He sniffed it.

Then his eyes turned red.

Then you suddenly felt his tongue that licks your neck.

"Damn! You really are provocative!"- he said then he licks it again.

You keep on pushing him away but he won't stopped.

You called for help many times by it likes no one can hear you.

"Just shut your mouth babe. No one can hear you because I controlled THEIR thoughts for hearing you."- he smirked but then your felt his hands that was roaming around your butt.

You let out a slight moan and it made him to become more on.

"So damn. No wonder why Luhan hyung wants you even more."- Jungkook said.

But you then realized that this was more than enough on what Luhan usually do to you.

"Help..."- that was all you said, then you shut your eyes closed. That was the last thing you said then someone smacked and demolished the windows open.

Your eyes we're still closed, and the time you opened your eyes, you are now in someone's arms.

"I am right here, my Apple."- It was Luhan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi!!

Omo!!

Exams are coming plus wait soon OK?

Thank you so much guys for the wait and patience!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO