Chap. 41 - The Baby

Morning came, You wondered why your head hurts so much. You then sit up and you also wondered why you are wearing a lingerie.

You scanned to your room and shocked to see it very messy and the mirror has been shattered into pieces.

The books are all over the place, your cabinet is messy too.

You tried to remember everything but nothing comes back because even if you try to remember, your head hurts and so as your heart.

"What is happening to me? Why did I feel like hallucinating?"- you asked to yourself.

"Aish. This is all my fault. The place was so messy, they think I'm an untidy person."- you said then you look at the lingerie that you wore.

"And this? I look like a bitch to this. In which it's not true. Aigo. I'm going crazy to this."- you said and you we're about to stand up when the door open and it revealed Lay who bought with him your daily medicine.

"Mwo? What happen to your room? Why are you wearing a lingerie? Who gave you that?"- he pampered you a lot of questions.

"Ah. Actually Lay, I really don't know. I just woke up being like this and also a messy room."- you said as you finished in arranging your bed.

"Oh ok. Here, drink your medicine, and go then take your bath. I'll be the one to fix this mess."- Lay offered. You told him the you refused but he insist.

At the end, Lay was the one who fixed everything on your room while you take a bath.

After your bath, you wore your clothes. Now, you we're just dry'in your hair and look at the mirror to see if everything is fine.

But then, you saw a figure in the mirror that is the same as you. You wondered on what the heck is going on.

Then you remember last night that you saw this scenery.

You told yourself that it was familiar. Like you saw what is going to happen now.

And then, your sadist self appeared. Smiling evily to you.

"Miss me?"- she said.

"No! Can you please leave me alone!! Why don't you disappear?! I don't need you!!"- you yelled.

"Too bad I won't. My blood was all over your body. AND I won't leave you body, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CURE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"- she said and disappeared.

You held your head and look away from the mirror.

Then you heard a door knocked. And you went back to your senses. You then immediately opened the door and Lay was there, he looks worried towards you.

"What happen?"- he asked. "I'm fine. Let's head downstairs shall we?"- you asked. Then Lay just nod.

Then, all of you eat breakfast. And after the meal, then again..they again do the research to see some cure to your condition.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Night came, in the Demon World.

Grandpa blood was staring at the window while he was drinking a coffee, he was thinking deeply.

His wife was still in a coma. And then the door knock at it revealed a maidservant who is approaching him.

"Anything you need?"- he asked.

"Sir. The boy was crying nonstop. What are we going to do? He keeps on saying words that we can't understand."- she asked.

Grandpa Blood sighed and scratched his head.