Chap. 1 - New House

You traveled Busan to Seoul. You are know riding the car of your new boss that you'll be working on

It was raining along the ride, you wanted to sleep but your guts won't let you it's because you are still observing the city.

You notice that the car went further away from houses, you realize that the car went to the quiet place, a big silver gate automatically opened. You wondered on why or how come the house of your new boss was far.

Then you noticed there was a big fountain at the center. When the car parked at the porch. A butler with the age of 50's opened the door for you, "Good day, Ms. Kwon. I'm Mr. Young, a chief butler of the Kim Family. Come in."- Mr. Young assisted you with your things.

Your eyes were still glued on the place because you've never seen a place and a house like this.

The big wooden door opened by another 2 butlers. Mr. Young told you to wait at the living room to call his boss.

You seated at the big sofa. Your eyes are still lingering around, on the other side of the next sofa, you spotted a figure sleeping soundly with a pillow on his head.

You are about to call him but you heard Mr. Young told you that his boss will be here in a minute.

You are now having a weird feeling that someone is staring at you. "Smell good.."

A husky voice said from behind you turn around and you now saw the sleeping guy's face.

"W-what are you doing?!"- you asked in fear, he smiled creepily and seated next to you, carresing your cheecks that it made you blush, you wanted to step back.

But then he caught you by pushing you at the sofa, you paniced inside and out because he was on top of you, he was about to kiss you....

"Luhan hyung.."- a voice from the second floor said and the guy Luhan look up. "Aish, damn it, it's Sehun..I almost got it!"- he groaned and sitted right next to you, he helped you sit back and you sighed in relief because you thought that this guy might stole your first kiss.

"I'm sorry about my hyung. He was just like that. Are you the girl that Madam Yvone sent?"- he asked.

"Ahh yes. Yes..Sir.."- you said, but Sehun smiled. "Your too formal, just Sehun will do."

"What's your name by the way?"- he asked. He was gentle as you can observed. "Kwon Shi Na..Jade is my nickname."- you said.

Not longer that a tallest guy you ever seen just arrived wearing a formal suit. "Is she the girl?"- he asked with no expression.

"Ne hyung. How's the event in Cheongnamdo?"- Sehun asked. "It's fine, I'm just tired. Where are the others?"- he asked. "They are in their own worlds. Don't worry, Suho will be here in a minute."- Luhan answered and he look at you with a pervert stare.

"I'm Kris. What's your name?"- he asked you. "I'm Kwon Shi Na, just Jade."- you replied. "Is everyone here?"- another guy came from down stairs wearing a glasses.

"Really Suho? That glasses again?"- Luhan asked annoyingly. "Hyung, it was just my eye protection."- he replied. "Hi. I'm Suho. Ok guys, let's have our meeting in the dining
room."- Suho command. You and the others follow.

Kris told you to just left your bags near the sofa. As you all went to the dining room, "Ola! Seniora! Taste de delisyoso kim-che!"- a big round eyes is infront of you holding a plate of kimchi.

"Kyungsoo! Please Stop speaking Spanish! Where are the others?!"- Luhan asked in annoyed tone.

"Mian Luhan hyung. I was preparing a special food for our new housemate. And by the way, dinner is set."- Kyungsoo said and put the plate on the table.