Chapter 20

It is 12:22 AM everyone is in bed and here I am writing. Just sitting here, with some alcohol, watching Tosh.0... That pretty much sums up my whole life. 

Anyway, aren't you guys happy? I've been updating every single night! Lucky you!

Enjoy my babies♥ love you all.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

It was around 9:30 the next morning when I woke up, legs tangled with Zayn's, and my head resting peacefully on my husband’s chest. I listened to his heartbeat as I drew invisible shapes on Zayn's exposed skin. I still had a few hours before I was expected at management headquarters so I figured I'd make the most of it, having a lovely morning with my favorite person in the world. I slipped out of Zayn's embrace and left the room, eventually making my way to the kitchen. I pulled out ingredients and started making some pancakes for breakfast. I had made a plate for Zayn when he stumbled into the kitchen, lazily rubbing his eyes.

"Morning love. I made pancakes and bacon." I said. Zayn groaned and sat down at the table, resting his face in his hands. I set his plate down in front of him, along with a glass of juice before wrapping my arms around his bare shoulders. I kissed his cheek and he sighed contently.

"Good morning, beautiful. This looks lovely." he told me, turning his head and pecking my lips.

"Thank you, baby." I replied. I gathered my own plate of food and sat down across from him.

"What time do you have to be at your headquarters?" I asked making conversation. Zayn chewed for a moment and then took a sip of juice, setting the glass back down with a small clink.

"Not until tomorrow. What about you?" he wondered.

"12:30. So I'll leave somewhere around 12:00. Don’t know what traffic will be like." I shrugged, continuing to eat my food. Zayn and I were cleaning up the kitchen when my phone started vibrating against the counter top.

"Get that for me, babe?" I asked Zayn as I loaded the dishwasher. He nodded and grabbed my phone, answering the call.

"Hello?" he greeted, not checking who was calling. There was yelling from the other end that caught my attention. Zayn's eyes widened and he pulled the phone away from his ear.

"Uhm.. It's for you, Ni." Zayn muttered, handing me the phone. I asked him who it was and he mouthed to me that it was my mum. Oh fuck. I grabbed the phone from him and cautiously put it up to my ear.

"Mum?" I asked timidly.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN HOW DARE YOU RUN OFF AND GET MARRIED!" She yelled, making me wince.

"Mum, let me explain-" I started to talk but my mother cut me off.

"No Niall James! Why would you get married and not even tell me?! Are you mad? I'm your mother and I wasn't even add your own bloody wedding!" she exclaimed, probably pacing as she yelled at me. My eyebrows furrowed together as she talked to me.

"Wait? You're not mad that I eloped, but you're mad because I didn't tell you?" I asked. There was a sigh from the other end.

"Yes, sweetheart. I think it's adorable really, but I'm still mad for not being aware until now." she said sternly. I nodded before my face scrunched up in confusion.

"How.. How did you find out?" I asked.

"It's all over the TV, newspapers, magazines. Did you forget that both you and Zayn are quite famous and that it's hard to get hitched in Vegas without anyone noticing?" My mum pointed out. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.