Chapter 17

Well here you guys go! The wedding is officially here! I know it's been a wait for the upload but i was on vacation for a week and couldnt update then. I know i said that i would have Ziall smut in this chapter but i lied oops.  Dont worry though, I PROMISE it will be the next chapter.

On a different note, i'm thinking of starting up a new storry soon. It will either be Niam or Larry, and i have ideas for both. now i just have to decide which one i can work more with.

Anyways, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LOVE YOU ALL ♥

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

The large, wooden doors opened up and exhaled slowly. When they were opened fully I smiled when I saw everyone waiting for me at the altar. When my eyes landed on Zayn my breath got caught in my throat; He looked absolutely stunning. He smiled at me shyly and I felt my eyes start to water as I walked towards him. When I was standing next to him the music stopped and we turned to face the man who would act as a minister. I felt Zayn’s hand bump against my own so I intertwined our fingers, my smile only growing larger and larger.

“Friends, we have joined here today to share with Niall and Zayn, an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. If anyone is against this couple joining as one, speak now or forever hold your peace.” The man said.

“Uhm there’s no one else here? Why the Hell would we not support their marriage?” Louis spoke up, receiving a gentle hit to the chest from Harry.

“Shut up Louis, let him talk.” Harry scolded, before turning to the minister.

“Standard procedure.” The guy shrugged, composing himself to continue the ceremony.

“The couple has decided to write their own vows so Zayn, if you would like to go first,” The minister said, nodded at Zayn. Zayn gave him a smile before facing me, and grabbing my other hand gently. His brown eyes bore into mine and I could already feel the waterworks coming on.

“Niall James Horan. I wrote this whole thing down but I forgot so I’m just going to wing it. I want to start off by asking that you just look around. Look where we are. Never in a million years did I think I would be standing in a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, getting married to you. I always dreamed about it, marrying you, but I never thought it would really happen. I never expected you to love me, but I’m happy you do. I’m happy that you gave me another chance Niall. I’m happy that you could see past my mistake and forgive me for what I’ve done wrong. Thank you for giving me another chance to love you, and this time I promise that I will love you right.” Zayn stopped to swipe his thumb across my cheeks, picking up the tears. All of our friends chuckled around us, me being one of them. “I hate seeing you cry Niall. Even if it’s now, and even if they’re happy tears, I never want to see you cry. And I never again want to be the reason your pretty little eyes shed tears. It’s been a bumpy road baby but I’m happy you stuck with me all this time. You’re my soul mate Niall, and there was a specific reason everything that has happened to us, happened. I know that I’ve messed up before but I won’t now. All I want to do is love you, and spoil you, and give you the whole damn world, as long as it means I can call you mine. I love you Niall, so, so much.” Zayn finished, letting out a breath.

“How the Hell am I supposed to follow that up?” I chuckled through tears.

“I don’t know. You wouldn’t even have to say anything. I know you love me and I don’t need words for that.” Zayn said. Everyone awed again and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from crying. I took a deep breath before I started to talk.