Chapter Nine|| Good For You

Gonna wear that dress ya like skin tight, do my hair good real nice, and syncopate my skin to your heart beating.
Cause I just wanna look Good for you, good for you uh-huh.
~Selena Gomez ft. ASAP Rocky

Hazel POV(also in the m/m)

I was in my room cause Devin and Zane wanted to leave me so fuck them.

I looked at my options in the room and seen nothing. I sighed to myself before exiting my room. I walked around and looked at my young looking grandma moving fast around the house.

"Grandma?" I asked, but she didn't seem to hear me. It was like she sped up around the house. "Grandma? Grandma, are you looking for something?"

"Ummm, your mothers favorite necklace.... she left it."

"What do you mean she left it?"

"She use to call me... I knew where she was and about you." Grandma said as my heart dropped. "She said if you ever came down here give you her old necklace."

"You knew about me? You knew where I was?" I asked as my heart dropped so, so low.

"Your mother didn't want ANY of us in contact with you.." My grandma said as she stopped moving around.

"But, but why?"

"Because, she thought this was too much for you? You know this life....everyhing." She spotted something and darted to this. "Here is the necklace."

I looked at it. Wondering what the hell my mother put me in. And why is everyone lying to me?

*

*

*

Marlo POV

I sat in my car by myself. I looked at my ex who blowed my phone up.

RedHead: answer me!

Me: why?

RedHead: why did you post Ameria on you ig?

Me: cause she don't have bright ass hair that blinds muthafuckas and she chill.

RedHead: u so blocked lmao

I didn't text her back I ran my hand over my face as I headed home.

I seen Hazel outside as I sat on the porch with her as everyone greeted me.

"Aye what up man!" Crackhead Joe said.

"Wassup!"

I sat with Hazel as she squinted her eyes from the beaming sun.

"You okay?" I asked.

"My life is a lie,"

"Grandma told you?"

"Yeah, since my mama died everything has been coming to the light." Hazel said rubbing her thighs.

"I know what you mean....but everything will get better." I said looking at her.

"Yeah, I hope so."

Zane and Devin came up to the porch laughing and whatnot.

"What up man," Devin greeted me slapping hands with me. "Hey Hazel."

"Hey Devin."

"Hey Hazel and Marlo," Zane spoke as Hazel ignored him and I slapped hands with him.

"Hey Zane...." She finally spoke.

"Aye, y'all going to the Lil Uzi concert tomorrow?" Devin asked getting hype.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as Hazel looked lost. "Hazel you rolling with me?"

"Yeah I guess so,"

I got up off the porch and smiled.
Kevin rode in my yard with his bike as everyone huffed except Hazel.

"Wassup my niggas!" The nine-year old spoke.

"Kev' take ya' lil ass home." Devin spoke, which in fact was his lil' cousin.

"Nahhh, I wanna roll with y'all." Kevin said smiling with his silver caps in his mouth showing.

"Lil' nigga yeen even jump of the porch yet," Zane said.

"On gawwwwddd I did....see look!" He yelled walking up our porch then he jumped off and his knees touched his jaw, and he bit his tongue and fell on the ground crying.

"Damn, maybe I should of told him that ain't what I meant..." Zane said shaking his head.

"Didn't I tell yo' hardheaded ass to go home, that's what yo' ass get, and I'm gonna tell Auntie yo' ass jumping off porches." Devin said laughing.

Hazel tried helping him up but he snatched away from her picking up his bike.

"Don't touch me woman, I'm my own man!" He said riding off.

This why I can't have kids, this exact got damn reason.
_____________

Ohmygawwwddd babesssszz this chapter is long overdueeee.