Chapter Eight|| Shake It Off

I gotta shake it off,
Cause the lovin' ain't the same,
And you keep on playing games. Like you know I'm here to stay.
~Mariah Carey
________________

Hazel POV (Devin in the M/M)

I was in the backyard with Peaches and her friends, one of them was red head that went with my brother.

"Aye, girl thats contacts?" One of her friends asked me.

"Nope." I said looking down then looked back up.

"Oh, cause I was finna say...."

"And what was you finna say?" I asked as Peaches got up.

"Aye Hazel you not finna be disrespecting my friends like that," Peaches said.

"I'an do nothing but okay, whatever, cool." I said getting up going to the front where Marlo was. I pulled down my dress a little.

"Bitch, dont get mad cause I'on think yo' shit real," As I kept walking off acting like I didn't hear her. Then I heard her mumble to the girls. "Come on y'all lets see if she go tell on her brother wit' her wack ass."

"Whats wrong Haze?" Marlo asked me pulling me to the side. As I seen Peaches and her friends coming from the back looking at me from a distance.

"Nothing, I'm ready to go."

"Why, who the fuck messing wit' you girl?" He said lowly so he wouldn't attract attention. As Peaches and them kept looking at me.

"Man bruh, Peaches and them including yo girlfriend." I admitted.

"What the they did?" He asked as he sipped on some lean.

"This girl asked was my eyes real so I said yeah.....then she was like, oh I was finna say, then I was like what was you finna say? Then, here come Peaches talm bout don't disrespect her, when she came at me," I sighed. "Then when I walked off she said bitch dont get mad cause ion think yo shit real."

"Man, don't stunt them come on you can hang with us." He said as I laid my head on his shoulder. They kept their eyes on me, I just could feel it.

I went into the house following him as I seen Zane dancing with another girl. Damn that hurts.

TUESDAY

ZANE POV

I looked at Hazel with Devin and started to feel jealous, I mean she was supposed to only pay attention to me.

I decided to interrupt they lil' talk fest.

"Wassuh Hazel," I said wrapping my arm around her, as she took my arm from around her. "Wassuh dawg"

"Hey Zane," Hazel told me.

"Ain't shit, waiting on this dude to bring me my weed," He told me sighing.

"Thats what's up huhh?"

"Yeah, man. Shit getting hot though." He said rubbing his hands.

"Oh word?"

"Hell yeah, but ya' know ain't shit we can't handle."

"Right, but I'll catch ya' later." I said slapping hands with him. "Bye Hazel."

"Bye." She said not even looking at me.

What the fuck her problem?

___________________________________

Sorry, for the short update. I really wanted to give yall something so....yeah. Anyway love yall muah!✊
~Liyah_Urban_Princess