Chapter 1

The one thing i hate about staying in cheap motels is that the hot water only last 3 minutes. I'm a girl I'm going to have warm water for like 10 minutes until i get out. I turn the ice cold water off and looked for a towel and of course i forgot it. "Sam can you bring me a towel i forgot one." I heard him groan but thankfully i felt a towel in my hand. "Thanks!" I screamed at him.

I've been with the winchesters for 2 years now helping them with cases not killing them of course they don't think I'm ready so i've mostly helped them with research. They saved me from a demon back in Colorado where i lived. They insisted they took me in actually i made them take me with them because i was to scared to go back home where there could be others waiting for me.

I walked out of the bathroom in a tank top and shorts when i walked into the kitchen area and found Sam explaining another job to Dean."I think we should check it out." Sam was always convincing when he talked about cases. "And by we you mean everyone but me." I walked over and sat in an empty chair next to Dean and they both just kept looking at me i could tell they didn't know what to say. "Hell hound got your tongue come on let me go on this case with you i promise i wont get in the way." I gave them both the best puppy eyes i could give them. Dean was the first to crack "Ugh fine you can come." I squealed and ran over to hug Dean. "Thank you thank you thank you so much Dean!" I let go of him and ran to the closet to get my duffle bag. I overheard sam complaining to dean on why i shouldn't go.   "Really Dean." "Come on man this could work i mean she stayed back for three hunts this month i think shes ready." "Whatever if she gets hurt its on your hands got it."

******

I threw my bag into the back of the impala and walked into the motel to see if the boys are ready. When i walked in Sam walked out and i found Dean sitting on one of the beds. "Everything ok?" I walked over and sat in front of him on the floor. "Yeah just thinking about something." He looked at me and gave me the most handsomest smile. Damn he is so hot omg did i just say that Dean was hot. I shook out of my thoughts and put my hands on his cheeks. "We can talk about it later if you want." I gave him a reassuring smile and he just nodded his head. I stood up and before we walked away he gave me a hug it was probably the best hug I've ever gotten. "We should probably go before sam freaks out." He nodded his head and let me go i smiled at him and we both got into the impala.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ok guys there is chapter one. Keep reading to find out what happens on Kathryn's first hunt.