Chapter 5

Kathryns point of view

Me and sam walked into the police department and all i could think about was the argument dean and him had while i was in the shower. I heard my name a couple of times but that was it. Were they fighting because i slept with dean? I didn't even have to he was just being nice.

"Katty you ok?" Sam said interrupting my thoughts. I realized the whole morgue smelled like sulfur which only meant demon. The man on the table was named Justin Montgomery. He had lots of cut marks and a stab wound in the middle of his chest. "Yeah i'm fine i was just thinking of what did this to him i guess we thought wrong its a demon attack not a werewolf. Looking at the wounds around the chest it looks like-" "its a stab wound." Sam said interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah so what I'm thinking the murder weapon was a-" "knife or angel blade." We both said at the same time. Sam looked at me with a smile on his handsome face.
"Must you keep interrupting me." The smile on sam's face dropped into a frown. He took his eyes off me and started to look closer at Mr. Montgomery. "Well as far as i can tell he was possessed by a demon and ended up dead by either an angel or just stabbed." He said right when i was about to leave the morgue.

When we got back to the car we saw dean sitting on the hood of the impala on his phone. Sam was already in the car before dean looked up and saw me. "Whatcha got kat." He said putting his phone in the inside pocket of his nice black tux. I could tell his tie was messed up so i walked up in between his legs to fix it and talk at the same time. "Justin Montgomery was possessed not killed by a werewolf and was killed by a stab wound in the chest we're thinking an angel." He instantly put his hands around my waist to keep me there. Once i was finished with his tie we both looked at each other for a minute before sam stuck his head out the window to tell us to hurry up.
We both laughed and i realized that deans hands were still on my waist. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "I want to take you out tonight dress some what casual." Before he pushed me away he stuck a couple of 20 dollar bills in my back pocket and kissed me on the cheek. Once dean was in the car i followed behind him to get in.

I knew my face was red because i kept getting glances for sam through the rearview mirror. I gave him a look and looked out the window just thinking about what might happen tonight.

******

When we got back to the hotel sam was the first to get out of the impala. I got up into the passenger seat and looked at dean. "I think he suspects something is going on between us." I said finally breaking our silence. "I like to think there is something between us. Look Kathryn i knew from the first day we saved you from abaddon and her demons that i liked you a whole lot." He said putting his hand on my thigh slowly moving to my inner thigh almost under my black dress. I felt the tears coming at the thought of my parents dying the day the winchesters came to save me from abaddon. I don't even know why she wants me but all i know is that there is a bad feeling that this case might involve her. "I......i don't even know what to say to that dean i mean i think i like you what about sam i know he likes me too have you seen the way he treats me." "Do you like sam?" "No hell no i only like him as a brother and i know he's just going to be devastated when i tell him." I felt deans soft hand go completely under my dress and slowly start going toward my thong. I shuttered at the feeling of him slowly rubbing me over my thong. "Dean i think you should stop." I said shaking. I felt him pull away fast. "God Kathryn i want you i just want to be able to do things with you." I was shocked to hear this i knew i wanted dean but some part of me knew i shouldn't. I decided to go with the part of me that wanted dean and grabbed his face so he could look at me. "I like you dean winchester and i feel the same about you." "I can cancel dinner reservations tonight i want me and you in one room together tonight." I bit the bottom of my lip to force my smile down. "I would like that." "Good cause that means your going to like what I'm about to do." Before i knew it dean pulled me in his lap and crashed his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and i instantly parted my mouth letting his tongue go into my mouth. I felt his hands go under my black dress his left hand rubbing the outside of my thong and his right hand gently gripping my thigh. I put my hands on his cheek pulling him away out of breath. We looked at each other for a minute before he broke the silence. "You have no idea how bad i want you Kat." "Give me till tonight and we'll finish this i might give you more." I laughed and pulled my self off of dean and walked into the motel leaving him sitting there.