Chapter 4

Deans point of view

I woke up with a pair of soft arms around my waist and a head on my bare chest. I heard soft snores and i looked over and saw Kathryn sleeping. She looked adorable when she slept. She was still sound asleep so i took the moment to look at all of her features. She was beautiful her long eyelashes and perfect lips. I saw her beautiful blueish green eyes flutters open.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Morning." My voice wasn't the best but it was an everyday morning voice. "Morning." She sounded adorable when she woke up.

"Well can you both get up now we have work to do especially you Kathryn." Sam interrupted us from our "moment". "He's right and I'm starving." Kathryn pulled away from me and got up to take a shower.

I walked over to sam and he looked at me like something was wrong. "What the hell is your problem!" Sam said almost punching me.

"What do you mean whats my problem it sounds like whats your problem!" "Its the first night here and you've already slept with Kathryn!" "What the hell man i would never sleep with her. I just didn't want her to sleep on the couch because i know its uncomfortable!" Now i was mad i cant believe he would actually think i would sleep with her. Even though part of me wanted to but i know i could never do that to her if she didn't want to.

"Wait so your telling me you slept one night and didn't do anything." He looked at me confused. "Oh my gosh you got to be kidding me..." "Whats going on." I turned around to find Kathryn in only a towel and her wet blonde hair down.

  Sam was the first to speak. "Nothing don't worry about it why don't you just get dressed and we'll go to the police department." Sam walked up and brushed his thumb across her cheek and gave her a soft smile. "Ok," Was all she said before she gave me one last glance.