Chapter 2

The picture above is Kathryn

It was a long quiet drive to North Carolina. Dean didn't talk much it was mostly just sam talking about the werewolf case we were going to. I wasn't really listening even though i should have since this was my first case i was going on. I looked up out of my thoughts to find sam looking back at me like he wanted an answer. "What was the question?" I said hoping thats what he said. "There wasn't a question i was just wondering why you were so quiet. Your never quiet  even when your upset." "Oh i was just on Instagram thats all just caught up in all the drama." Hopefully he didn't know i was lying. He always knew so hopefully this one worked. Sam just shook his head turned to look out the passenger window. To be honest i was really scared to be on this hunt. I've seen things no person should have seen but this was worse i was going to be the one killing it or helping kill it. Dean looked at me in the mirror and smiled. The rest of the drive was just as quiet we would stop at gas stations to switch spots it was most of the time me in the back sleeping and dean driving and sam on his computer in the passenger seat.

Once we arrived in North Carolina i saw dean was about to turn into another cheap motel. "Oh hell no I'm not staying in another cheap motel the water sucks please pick a more expensive one." I sat up and screamed my eyes staying on the motel sign. I most likely scared the shit out of dean because he slammed on the breaks and looked at me with an annoyed look on his adorable face. "Dean calm down it would be nice if we stayed in a nicer motel." Sam said trying to calm his brother down from punching me in the face. Dean stared at me for a while and looked at sam taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. "Fine we can stay in a nicer motel." He said turning back to the steering wheel pulling the impala into reverse. "Yay!" I screamed and jumped to get closer to dean and gave him a hug basically in his lap. He just laughed and pushed me so i was back in the back seat. "Your welcome kat." Dean called me "kat" because it was a shortened version of my name ,Kathryn,.

He drove around the town for a while till he found a nice motel for us to stay in. He pulled into the parking lot of Riverview Motels and found a parking spot. I was the first to get out of the car so i could stretch my long tan legs and walked over to deans door. I looked in the window and see him and sam still on their phones. Well sam was on his laptop but still. I knocked on his window and he rolled his window down. "Give me the credit card i'll get us a room." I said resting my elbows on the side of the door and give him a smile. He looked over at sam and shrugged his shoulders. "You have your knife." He looked at me getting his wallet out of his back pocket. "It never leaves my side." I held my hand out for his wallet and he handed it to me. "2 queens.." "2 queens 2keys and staying for at least a week i got it" i said interrupting his sentence. I leaned off the car and started walked to the front desk. Once i walked up i saw a young boy he had to be at least 22. So i did what i did best i flirted with him. "How can i help a beautiful lady like you." He said giving me a toothy smile. I saw his name tag said "Cameron". "Well Cameron.." I put my arms on the desk that made my boobs push up and look perfectly out of my black tank top. "I need  a room with 2 queens please," I saw his eyes look away from mine and down to my breast. "Umm sure how long will you be staying." He said his voice sounding shaky. "A week." I said watching him turn away and look at his computer. "That will be 29.08 sweetheart." His voice still shaky. I pulled deans wallet out of my back pocket and pulled out his credit card and gave it to him. Once he finished my transaction he handed me deans card back. "How many keys do you need?" He said watching me put my card in my bra. "Just two please." I said looking at him. Once he saw that my eyes were on him he looked away getting two keys. "Room 137." He said handing me the keys and a piece of paper with his number on it. "Thanks." I said taking the keys and the piece of paper looking at it closely. I turned to walk out the door but stopped to look at him one more time and blew a kiss at him then walked out the door making sure i swayed my hips under my shorts.

Once i got back to the impala i threw sam the room keys and put the piece of paper in my back pocket. I saw dean leaning against the car and looking at me wide eyed and speechless. "Wheres my card hot stuff." He finally said. I just looked at him and walked up to him and leaned against him putting my right hand on his chest and my left hand in his back pocket to get the car keys. "Its in a place you have to find." I whispered in his ear grabbing the keys. I pushed off of him and laughed unlocking the trunk to get my bag. He just stood there staring at me. "How did you unlock" he said looking for his keys to find me twirling them around my finger. He stopped what he said and went up to me and said "i want the keys to my baby back now" "oooo is the big bad dean getting mad." I said joking with him and stopped twirling the keys. "No but i will have my keys back." He said demanding me to give them back. Sam laughed and grabbed his bag and started walking to our room. "Come and get them then play boy." I said running to the other side of the car. He ran after me and caught me before i got back to the trunk. We both just started laughing and he threw me over his shoulder and i screamed in laughter. He grabbed mine and his bag and slammed the trunk and started walking to the room. Halfway there he slapped my ass because i was punching him in the back demanding him to put me down.