New Start

Aphmau pov
7:00
Beep
Beep
Beep

"A new day a brand new start"Aphmau woke up and checked her alarm clock.
"Crap!!"yelled Aphmau once she had looked at her alarm clock.
"School starts in half an hour" Aphmau rushed to take a shower and get dressed.On the first day(first day for her 54 day for others)she wore a purple tank top with white shorts gloves with purple flowers on them and her favorite cap.Aphmau had to rushed out the door but on her way she had bombed into someone on her way there.
"Ummm excuse me who do you think you are." Said a girl with blonde hair and wore way to much makeup.
"Sorry"I mumbled back.
"Hey I think we got a new girl on our hands. Say new girl what's you name."
"It's Aphmau."
"Oh sweet well my name is Rachel and these are my friends Fiona and Audrey."she said while pointing to a girl with red hair then to a girl with brown.
"It is very nice to meet you all."I reply very warmly.
"Listen twerp I rule this school and if you want to stay on my good side a recommend you to stay where you belong." Rachel hissed at me.
"LEAVE HER ALONE RACHEL!"yelled this girl who looked like an elf.
Rachel and her possy just stormed off when that girl came.
"Hey are you alright I saw her pull you close."she asked
"Yeah I'm fine thanks for coming."I replied.
"It no problem oh and by the way my name I Zoey. I'll see you around bye."
"Bye"I yelled back. Why did Rachel and her friends ran off just like that.
Well I need to get to school.
Time skipped to at school
I looked up at the school and thought great a new student coming and that new student is me.