Lunch

Aphmau pov
It's lunch time and I'll be sitting with Garroth and his friends. I walked into the launch room today and Katelyn, Nicole, Zoey, and Lucinda all came up to me.
"Ohhh Aphmau what happened," Zoey asked.
"In gym I got pushed over to the ground and landed on my ankle so that it would break." I told them.
"Need any help?" offered Lucinda.
"No thank you, I can manage." I told her," and by the way Garroth offered us seats at his table."
"No thanks,"said Katelyn.
"Tell him we said thank you. But you can still go over." Zoey said.
"I'll have to pass," Nicole added.
"I rather stay where I am," Lucinda said.
"But why would pass this. Come on," I told them.
"I'm sore Aphmau but we don't want any more trouble," Katelyn said," Nicole and I are part of a fighting club, Zoey and Lucinda use magic so they get blamed for a lot of stuff, so it is best we stay where we are."
"Ok but still think about it," I stated. And with that I was heading over to their table.
"To bad you know if you want someone to go with you I can," said Michi. I thought for a minute I don't want to go alone but I can't trust this girl. Though everyone needs to have a second chance.
"Sure Michi you can come," I said.
"Thanks Aphmau," she said. So we both walked over to their table. We got many looks from girls that wish they could sit with them but they had to chop the new girls. But I keep looking over to my friends and saw them just laughing about with not a care in the work. Maybe I should turn back but I saw Garroth waving me over. I decided to sit at their table after all. I kinda feel guilty for ditching my friends though guess that I'll have to make new ones. When I was at the boy's table I saw that Michi would never leave that Laurance kid alone and he wants her to get off. Dante was sitting next to a girl with pink hair and black cat ears and tail. Poor Nicole she told me she likes this kid. Being a popular must be hard with all the school work, dealing with love, and keeping their reputation. Man I hope I'll never become one.