Who Are They

Aphmau pov

-----------After Class----------
Once we left that class it was lunch. I was going to meet Katelyn for her to tell me why people call her the Fire Fist.
At lunch I found Katelyn talking to someone who looks very familiar.....Nichole. I waved to Katelyn and she signaled me to sit with her.
"So Katelyn why do they call you the Fire Fist." I asked.
"Well you were in gym with Amber right " she asked.
"Yeah"
"Well you see Mrs. Boss is the trainer for this group The Jury of Nine" she explained.
"Why did Zane fear you though" I asked.
"Well Zane is the leader and I personally don't like him. He once challenged me and I kicked his but. The Fire Fist comes from where we got our weapons."she explained.
"Wait you guys get weapons!?!?"I was very surprised.
"Well not in school but I know how to use my fist in my name. We use the weapons to help the police and use for competition and stuff."she told me.
"Who that's so cool. By the way I was in gym and Amber was begging Mrs. Boss if she can come to training. Apparently she let her do it."I told Katelyn.
"What no she can't she is not strong enough!"she yelled.
"Why does she want to train with you guys so much?"I asked.
"She tried to join a club called the Theives Guild, but she did not make it through. She was very upset and then Mrs. Boss tried to comfort her and once she found out she wanted to join. Poor girl she just wants to fit in." Katelyn explained.
I was about to eat my sandwich but then I heard many girls yell and ran over to the door except three Zoey, Nichole, and Katelyn. From what I saw it was three boys on with bleach blonde hair one with  brown hair and one with blue hair.
"Who are they"
"They're the most popular boys in school" Zoey said.
"Every girl want to be the one who date one of them."explained Katelyn
"The blonde is Garroth, the one who has brown is Laurance and the one is Dante" Nichole told me.
"I don't understand why every girl loves him. They are normal people just like you and me." I told them.
" I agree with you" they all said.
??? Pov
Today it was me Kemaur and some new girl first day. I walked into lunch and looked for the table me and Kemaur were going to sit at. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the new girl and she looks so much like Lady Irene. Maybe it's just luck that she looks like her or maybe she is a decant and has her Magicks. I wonder, I was about to talk to her but I got tranpled by many girls going to try to get the popular boys attention. All I know is that they can't replace my Kemaur all I know is that we are going to do lots of research on here. A new start and a new mystery this is going to be fun