Her

Aphmau's pov
Beep
Beep
Beep
It has been a few days since the incident with Reachel and I'm staring to feel better. I got ready for school and made sure no one could see all the bruises on my arms and legs.
—————At School—————
When I arrived at school I got greeted by Garroth.
"Hey Aphmau I hope you are ok and by the way the table thing the invite still stands," he said.
"Hi Garroth and I am feeling better and thanks," I told him.
"No problem," he replied.
---------At Class---------
I was in class and the teacher told us that we got a new student. Her name is Michi and she moved here a few days ago.
"Now Miss Michi do you see any one you know in here," the teacher asked.
Michi was looking around for any one she knows.
"Ummm yes sir I know Katelyn,"she told the teacher.
"Ok Miss Michi you can go sit next to her," the teacher told her.
-------after class-------
It was time for gym class. I was very excited because we were going to an obstacle course. On my way to class I saw Michi getting bullied by Fiona and Audrey. Wow I thought they couldn't do anything without Reachel.
  "Leave her alone you two," I stood up for the new girl.
"Listen I'm sorry Aphmau for what Reachel did to you but this girl is horrible," Fiona said.
"I don't believe you," I stated back.
"She is the reason why we go to this school. She used to bully us," Audrey replied.
"Yeah that was then she needs a new start and don't forget two wrongs will not make a right," I told them.
"You may be right but she will never change," they said, "but have it your way." Then they both left.
"Thank you"said Michi.
"No problem a friend of Katelyn is a friend of mine," I told her and left to go to gym class.