Prologue

1939 didn't seem to be the most appealing time as any. The world was shocked by the sudden push of the Neuroi currently attacking with full force this time. The past centuries has shown the Neuroi race that they were a threat as poison, but most don't know it's their basic instinct of campaigning for more land that makes them run. Nobody really knows the exact motive as to why this was so. But since 1939, they made their mark when they started making major damage to Orussia and Karlsland at the same time. It was also at this time when Ichiro Miyafuji was deemed dead... or was he?

Truth be told, he had to be, knowing he was rather targeted instead of being caught up in an accidental death of what people know. That's what most would have to believe... except he wasn't dead.

Early 1944...

Ichiro himself was in a big room where many engineers were making configurations to a big ship that was almost at its finishing touches. He never really knew that the Sky Dreadnought was able to be constructed at a short time. While he's also a contributor thanks to him being able to accomplish the Striker Unit back in '36, he's given more time to make sure the Sky Dreadnought system and engine runs with no problems. It'll be ready for combat soon. All he needed to do was push its last developments.

He sighed as he finally got back to his office. He looked over to his desk and adjusted his glasses after seeing the framed picture of Yoshika and Sayaka together at a picture that was taken before his faked death. He took it with a professional at 1938 and knew he had to keep it for himself. He only knew his line of duty was solely for the development of the Sky Dreadnought, which is probably the salvation of humanity next to the Striker Unit.

He then recalled those events again during development. Unlike the modern set Striker Unit without its power units solely developed by him, the ship itself is also being developed by Wernher von Braun, Albert Einstein and leading members of the Yokosuka Naval Air Technical Arsenal in which they were also the sole makers of the experimental striker unit MXY-7 Ohka. Although its aircraft form was already scrapped because of it not being airworthy, the striker unit variation will be introduced soon. With those three helping in the development of the ship, it would be a big success and should be another counter-measure against the Neuroi.

Ichiro sat at his chair relaxing since he had done things for the day already. Seeing the work amount to what is known as a continuous effort to win this war, he still was deep in thought. 'Was this move wise? Hiding myself from my family only makes this a selfish act. Then again... I needed to do this. I've accomplished so much. All I just need to do is use them towards something right.'

A purple hair and dark yellow-highlighted girl in her 20's was climbing the stairs just before she got a glimpse of the door for Ichiro's office. With no doubt in her mind, she knocked on the same door. "Doc?" She inquired with a Liberion accent. "In there?"

"I am." Ichiro said it from behind the door before the girl turned the knob and gently pushed it open. She saw him sitting on his office chair behind his desk, somehow tired for the day. "Ah... Commander Halsey."

"Just Jenna, Doc." Jenna then came in and closed the door behind her. Her hair seemed to be shoulder lengthened as what he notices, next to the fact she was wearing a black tank shirt with her arms exposed. She had camouflage pants and shoes worn on her lower portion.

Somehow, she seemed to see him depressed and she crossed her arms. "I hope it's something good."

"Hm?"

"I've been noticing you were a little slow on your reports to the director. I understand you got problems, Doc. But it shouldn't stop."

"I am well aware, Comm... I mean, Jenna." With a sigh, he put his elbows on the desk and let his hands cover his face. "It's been so long I've been doing this. August seemed simple, yet it also meant that I needed to leave what else I had accomplished and help in something else. Do you think it was wise?"