Help!

A/N Paul is nine months in pregnancy now. I would also like to thank @old_adolscent_souls. JohnLennon11. BTW in this fanfic series homosexuality is legal.

Paul's POV

Ringo sat down on the couch next to me and wrapped his arms around me. His left hand rested on my stomach. I smiled he's so cute. "Love, are you okay." I had just felt a massive pain in my stomach. "Oh, god." Ringo said. 

"Get in the car. Now!" He yelled and helped me to the car. We drove at 100mph to the hospital.

~Time warp pew... in the hospital~

Ringo was holding my hand as I was giving birth. I couldn't here anything other than my screams. I looked over at Ringo who was mouthing something that looked a lot like - 'It's a boy, It's a boy!' I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

~2 hours later~

"Mr. McCartney are you ready to name your son?" I stared at the doctor who had a big green bundle of blankets in her arms. I took him into my arms. Rocking him as he giggled and waved his hands in the air. The first thing I noticed was his amazing azure eyes. "He's got your eyes." I placed the child in Ringo's arms. 

He looked down at the bundle of joy and smiled. "He's got your lips." We laughed for a few minutes until I said. "Jerry." "Jerry?" "Yeah, Jerry Thomas Starkey." "I like it."

~Back at the flat (2 days later)~

"Paul!" Both John and George said in unison. They ran up to me and put a hand (one from each of them) on my shoulders. "He's beautiful." George said as he put a finger in Jerry's hand. "Jerry?" John read the Sticker label on the green blankets.

"Jerry Thomas Starkey? Gear name." "Thanks John."

I walked up to mine and Ringo's room where a small crib was on the floor. I propped it on the table in the corner. As I placed Jerry in the crib I sang 'Blackbird'. Then a thought came to my head- 'I should write a song for Jerry'.

~Finished writing song~

"Ringo." I said quiet enough that Jerry won't wake up but Ringo could hear me. He walked up stairs. "What's up love." He looked at me with a smile. "I wrote a song for you ages ago and I want to sing it to you. I also wrote a song for Jerry." "Well let's hear it sweetie."

"Your song first..."

"Oh! Darling"

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I beg you, ooh
Don't ever leave me alone

When you told me
You didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me
You didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me darling

When you told me, ooh
You didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me
You didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never let you down
Oh, believe me darling
Believe me when I tell you, ooh
I'll never do you no harm

"Thank you Paulie that's amazing." He said clutching his chest where his heart is. I smiled. "Jerry's song.

"Golden Slumbers"

Once there was a way to get back homeward
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullabye

Golden slumbers fill your eyes
Smiles awake you when you rise
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullabye

Once there was a way to get back homeward
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullabye

"It isn't very long but I think it's good what do yo think?" I asked Ringo. "Bloody fantastic love."