Birthday

A/N okay so all the Beatles parents know about Jerry and Paul and Ringo's relationship

October 3rd 1967

Paul's POV

"Happy Birthday Jerry." Ringo and I looked at the baby in his cot who was playing with his favorite teddy. "Daddy." He smiled and opened and closed his hands in the air towards Ringo. Ringo picked him up. "He said his first word darling." "I know." He smiled. "Darling!" He reached out for me. Ringo handed him over and we walked downstairs. "Morning lads!"  Ringo called.

"Morning Rings, Paul and of course the birthday boy JJ." George said with enthusiasm. "Where's John?" "Baking a cake." I sat down on the sofa and placed Jerry on the mat. "He said his first word today." I told George. "Hey Jerry. This is Uncle George." I told Jerry Ringo went to see John.

"Uncoo George." He smiled the largest smile I've ever seen on his face. George lifted him up. "You are really good with kids aren't ya Georgie?" "Well, I suppose so." He answered. Jerry was now playing with George's face and george was making funny faces and blowing raberries.

At that moment there was a knock at the door Ringo got up to answer the door I watched as he did so. "Mimi?" I heard him say. "Hi Aunt Mimi!" John yelled from the kitchen. "Hello John!" She yelled back. "Come in Mimi." Ringo finally said.

"Hello Paul, Hello George. And this must be Jerry is it?" "Yes Mimi." George handed him to Mimi. "Oh, he's beautiful Paul and Richard." "Oh, thank you Mimi." Ringo gave me a small massage so it didn't hurt but it was nice.

"Paul I got him a present where should I put it?" "Just on the table thanks Mimi." I replied. She put Jerry down and he started crying. "Uncoo George."  He reached up for George. "Looks like your his favorite Georgie." Ringo said. "Maybe." He replied picking up Jerry who immediately started giggling.

"Well, I forgot Ringo, Paul and George your parents told me to give Jerry a little giftie." "Thank you Mimi." I thanked her. "Well I best be off." "Oh, No do stay." John said."I'm sorry Johnny but, I gotta go." "Alright well love ya Mimi." John said disappointed. "Bye Mimi." We chorused as she shut the door. 

I soon head some crying. "Paul I think he needs changing." George said through gritted teeth and handed him to me. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and propped him on the change table. "You silly, you did poopies Jerry." When I finished he started to chant "Poopy, Poopy!" 

"Me want uncoo George." I took him to George and said. "He said he wanted you." "Thanks Paulie." 

George's POV

"Uncoo George. Darling play too?" I looked at him. "Who's 'Darling'?" I asked and he pointed at Paul. "Yeah, Darling can play too." I laughed. "Come over here 'Darling'." I saw Paul let off a scoff. "Alright what are we playing?" At that moment Ringo and John walked in -

"Birthday"

They say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

Ah
Ah
Ah
Come on
Come on

Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Dance yeah

Oh
Come on

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Oh dance! Dance

They say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

"Happy Birthday Jerry."

Paul's POV

"Darling who that man?" He pointed at John. "Ah, ow that is your Uncle John." "Uncoo John. Yay, yay, yay. Peoples I luv." The way he said 'I love' sounded a lot like 'Olive'. We all burst out in laughter then, we helped Jerry blow out the candles. Mal who had appeared out of nowhere took a photo of George and John play guitar for Jerry.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/05/12/0f05122f89c7badeaccc73d14a71eb00.jpg

At that moment there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." John jumped over the couch.

John's POV

I opened the door to see my ex-wife Cynthia Powell. "Cyn?" "Hello John, I can't take care of Julian any more. You need to take him." She said and handed me the three year old boy. "Okay Cyn." "Oh yeah and, I can't see him either." She said as she turned away.

"Who was it John?" Paul asked. "Cyn. She dumped Jules with me." I smiled. "Jerry'll have someone to play with." "Oh, John that's great." George said. "Put him on the mat with Jerry." As soon as Jerry saw Jules he crawled over to him.

"Jerry, this is Jules. Say hey Jules." I said and with his brand new voice he said. "Hey Judes." "Jules this is Jerry say hello Jerry." "'Ello Jewey." He said. For the rest of the after noon Jerry and Jules played together and were really attached to eachother.

A/N The kid in the picture (Link within the story) is actually Julian